Nine

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

( A Month Later)

" You ready for tonight? I heard they have some fine ass niggas over at Washington High." Lauren said tooting her lips up, smirking.

I was just happy to be back on the floor. Coach found out about the picture incident and didn't let me cheer for a good month.

" For the game? Yeah, to see some niggas? No" My last situation messed me up a little so my mind was focused on one thing and one thing only ... school.

" I can see why, word around time he you know ... burning." She informed me whispering burning considering the fact we was in the locker room. We always went off to ourselves but you never know who listening.

" That's on him, not my man, never was." I shrugged, I still wouldn't tell his business bad terms or not.

I be seeing them shady ass Yb quotes, fuck him and Yb.

" With Durk I just don't know .... I feel like I'm being used." She admitted as we sat on the bench tying our cheer shoes.

Fucking hate these ugly ass shoes

" Why you feel like that? But you know Mama always say don't ignore a feeling that keep lingering." Everytime I had a gut feeling about something I always ended up being right.

" It's always about sex, sex, sex. I wanna go on dates, late night drives, have movie nights and stuff. Then he had the nerve to ask for a threesome with him & Von." She informed.

" Then when I wanna express myself it's always a man you doing to much. I can't even vent to him." She added.

" I know I may be the last person to take advice from, but you need to just leave him alone."

Dayvon thought it was best we stay private but in reality all he wanted to do was continue to have his fun.

" Ly'Najia" Lauren called out causing me to look up at her weirdly, raising my eyebrows.

" You- you gaining a little weight." She said examining my stomach and thighs. " Un un what you been doing?"

I tried to keep a straight face but I failed miserably.

" I may have got some ... head." I admitted saying head really fast.

" I knew yo ass was smiling way too much! This the Najia I like! But girl from whooo?" I couldn't keep a smile off my face ... even thinking of him brought a smile to my face.

" Noa-

" I always wanted y'all together!" She screamed excitedly before hugging me. I had to put my finger over my lips signaling her to quiet down a little.

" No no no, we still just friends." I assured her before we headed into the School we was playing against gymnasium.

I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship anyways.

...

" My ass is T- I- R- E-D" I spelled out walking into the School's cafeteria.  I was trying to find a vending machine.

" Bingo" Lauren called out pointing to the machine.

" Gir- don't look now but ain't that Von?" I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to put my dollar inside the machine.

" Don't know, Don't care" I was dead serious though, I didn't care. His ass was suspended off the team so I don't know what he was doing here anyways.

We entered the gymnasium and began our last dance. I began to notice my mom making worried expressions on the phone.

She started mouthing come on to me, I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes so I eased my way behind the girls and grabbed my things.

They was looking at me confused but continued on with the dance.

" What's wrong Ma?" I asked speed walking to catch up to her.

" It's-

Until next time 💕