Five

< I had to take the picture out the last chapter because wattpad flagged it. Crazy cause it be way worst things on here, but to sum it up he exposed her on instagram.

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

I hung my keys on the key rack then let out a huge sigh of relief, all I wanted to do was sleep my problems away. Less than five hours I have to go school and deal with even more bullshit.

I was about to began walking upstairs until I noticed the kitchen light was left on.

" You might wanna leave that on." I jumped a little from hearing my mom's voice. It was four in the morning she was supposed to be at work-

She knows ... wait she couldn't.

And she has a wine bottle in her hand ...

" You know my boss seen that picture right? Before you even start the lie I saw your birthmark." She shook her head in disappointment before taking a sip of the verdi.

" Ma I can expl-

No I can't.

" Out of my two daughters I tried my hardest to raise on my own, I would never expect this out of you." hearing those words made me start crying instantly.

" Ly'Najia come here" I slowly walked to her expecting the worst but surprisingly she pulled me in for a hug.

" We all make mistakes baby, but we must learn from them. We don't need to be having this conversation again." She stated rubbing my back while I laid my head on her chest.

...

I dragged getting out of bed because I already knew how my day was gone go. Lauren and Noah had been blowing up my phone non stop but I didn't feel like being bothered.

" We're going to meet with this young man parent's this morning so you need to get a move on." My mom announced opening my room door.

" Ma if she don't have to go school then why do I?" Precious asked.

" Precious go get ready for school-

" Oh I guess I have to send my cat out too huh? Najia ass is old enough to know she shouldn't have did that! Stop babying the bitch damn-

Before Precious could finish her sentence Mama slapped her dead in her mouth. Precious ran in her room and started grabbing clothes while mumbling.

" Speak up! You wanna leave so bad well fucking leave! Your 18 years old! I shouldn't have to force you to get a job! I shouldn't have to force you to show some respect! And you better not touch shit I bought!" I stood in the hallway watching Ma and Precious argue.

It seemed like every since Dad left Precious had been taking her anger out on Ma, but I guess mom's fed up now.

Precious looked back at us one last time with tears in her eyes before slamming the front door shut.

I could see her hopping in an black Dodge Charger, which sped off once she hopped in.

To Be Continued ...

How you think the conversation with Dayvon's parents gonna go?

Vote & Comment' 💕