Three

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

" Ly'Najia can't focus because she too busy worried about that boy. The boy that don't give not two fucks about her." Paris told Coach Jones while everyone turned their heads to look at me. I done messed up our dance routine twice already.

" The same nigga that dont give a fuck if you dead or alive. Jealousy don't look good on a bitch that's already miserable." Lauren responded in my defense. At this point my eyes were already watering.

" Ladies! Ladies!" Coach Jones yelled walking toward us since Paris and Lauren were beginning to walk up to one another.

" Ly'Najia would you like to know why you were on mute for so long last night? " I decided to shake my head no to protect my own heart.

" Dumbass was laid on the phone watching tv while her so called nigga was fucking me." I sped walked to the locker room after hearing those words and began grabbing my belongings.

I could see Dayvon through my peripheral vision walking the opposite direction as me. " Fuck wrong with you?" he asked noticing the tears rolling down my face.

" LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled jerking my arm away from him.

" I'm not one of these goofy ass niggas you mess with, you ain't gone keep putting yo hands on me." He stated pulling me back to him more aggressively. " Now tell me what the fuck you crying foe."

" WHY WOULD YOU GO FUCK HER? Out of all people, now they all up in there laughing at me Dayvon. You dirty as hell man, you could've at least hung up!"

" Baby I didn't fuck that girl-

" How she know what show I was watching then?" I asked tilting my head at him. She was very detailed, too detailed.

" Ma that's my cousin, her ass was probably in my room while I was in the shower. And the video, her ass must have went through my hidden or some."

" I wouldn't dare expose you, why would I let niggas see what's mine? Make it make sense now Najia."

" I- I don't know, maybe we rushed in this-

" You fucking on a nigga ain't you? Nah see thats what yo ass tryna do, tryna make it seem like its all me when its you."

" You know what I'll just leave you alone, you got it." he threw his hands up in defense before trying to walk off.

" Dayvon you know I would never cheat on you! I wouldn't waste my time or yours. I love you!" I pleaded keeping a hold on the back of his shirt.

" How I know that shit Najia? You know the shit I done been through ian tryna let history repeat itself."

He would always tell me about the ex who aborted his child behind his back and cheated on him numerous times. He would never tell me a name though.

" Baby I'm not her, I promise." I assured him, cradling his jaw with my hands.

" You not her right? I want every nigga in yo phone blocked." he reached for my phone and grabbed it out my back pocket, then handed it to me.

" Okay, insecure much? I never asked you once to block the females in your phone. If your talking about Noah thats a no." I refuse to end me and Noah friendship because Dayvon insecure.

" Wow, yo ass must really be fucking on a nigga."

...

" Hey baby, I thought you had a game?" My mom questioned as I hung my keys on the key rack.

" No Mam" I lied, honestly I wasn't in the right head space to focus on a game.

" I could've sworn- never mind, well I be back in the morning. Please make sure Precious don't have no boys up in my house."

" You got it" I responded as she placed a kiss on my forehead.

I walked upstairs to my room and instantly began drowning in my thoughts.

Was I wrong for not blocking Noah?

Was Dayvon even being truthful?

I fell asleep shortly after finishing a needed cry session.

...

I woke up to hearing muffled out moans . I pulled my covers back and began making my way to Precious room which was across the hall.

" Mmmm fuckk!"

" Right there lil folks?"

I opened the door quickly recognizing the male voice I heard.

" I thought yo ass had a game tonight?" Dayvon asked while continuing to fuck Precious.

To Be Continued ...