Six

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

I stood behing my mother as she knocked on the door of the Bennett household. All I wanted to know was why ... why would he do this to me?

I wouldn't dare expose personal things he trusted me with. I should've just sent an google image ... just like he did.

Mrs.Bennett greeted us with an indescribable look, but I could tell she didn't wanna deal with us. Meanwhile Mr.Bennett greeted us with an warm smile.

" Would you like some coffee?" Mr.Bennett offered until Mrs.Bennett spoke up.

" They should've stopped by a store, but anyways why are you here?" Taesha asked resting her intertwined fingers on the glass table.

" If your son knew how to respect women maybe I -

" She took the picture right? She sat that phone up and positioned it and took that picture. Did anyone force her to send it? Okay my point." Taesha stated.

I couldn't argue with that, she was right. But her son was wrong regardless.

" Dayvon is a grown ass man Taesha, she trusted him with those photos and he chose to post them." Mr.Bennett spoke causing Taesha to look at him in shock.

" Your son was wrong for what he did, that's just like my daughter posting his personal photos. Then he had the nerve to threaten her." My mom said while it was going in one of  Taesha's ears and out the other.

" Dayvon's right there, he has some words he would like to say to you. Y'all can walk out on the deck for some privacy." Mr.B said causing me to turn around.

If he wanted to be an actress he could, the sympathetic look may would have got me ....

I followed him out on the deck and took a seat on the swinging lounge chair. He stared at me for a moment before opening his mouth.

" Ly'Najia you know I ain't-

" Let me guess your cousin did it?" I sarcastically asked putting hand emphasis around cousin.

" Nah, bro did it. I promise I ain't know until my phone started blowing up Ma." He tried to rest his hand on my thigh but I removed it.

" Dayvon I can't, now your sitting up here lying straight to my face about it. I feel like your really starting to believe the shit that comes out of your mouth."

" It's plenty of men that's willing treat me right and I'm sitting up here stuck on you, well was stuck on you." I corrected myself causing him to look at me like I had two heads.

" Fuck you mean was Najia? You ain't going no damn where. No other nigga gone want you anyways."

" Well two of your homeboys surely do." I shrugged while getting up.

" Najia you better not text back either."

" Whats that saying? His homeboys only try to fool with you if he cheating right?" I laughed watching his big foreheaded ass get mad.

" Najia I'm fucking sorry man, what else do I have to do? Please don't leave me Ma." He pleaded grabbing ahold of my hands.

" Dayvon I think I gave you more than enough chances, I'm done." I stated letting go off his hands and making my way to the car.

Four months wasted...

My phone dinged and I looked down thinking it was Dayvon it was Noah.

You gone let me practice on you tonight? No weird shit lmao.

Yeah lol, always told you I would.

" You straight?" My mom asked looking over at me.

" Yes mam" I responded as we pulled out the concrete driveway.

To Be Continued?

Opinions?

40 votes I'll update 💕