Ten

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

" It's Precious, she-she got beaten badly and ran over by a car." My mom informed me as we rushed out Washington High to her 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe.

Was I wrong for not feeling bad for her? You sleep with men in a relationship, rob people, even tried to get your mom killed.

God will give you a wake up call and hopefully Precious decides to wakes up, next time may not be so surviving.

15 minutes later

We rushed, well Mama rushed through the chilly halls of Rappahannock General Hospital. The nurse informed us Precious was in room 103.

I followed my Mom inside Precious's room. Her curly hair was all over the place, her nose had dried up blood around it. She had a hard to miss black eye, and a busted lip. Her poor body was all broken up, but she was awake.

" My poor baby" Our Mother cried out planting kisses on her forehead, which was knotted.

" Don't" Precious spoke sternly, with a look of disgust on her face. Mama backed away slowly with a confused look as the tears ran down her cheek.

" I wouldn't, I wouldn't even have to be in the predicament if you had just, just showed me the love I deserved." Precious struggled to get out.

My mom started to walk out the door until Precious spoke up again.

" That's all you ever do, all you ever did was turn your back on me!" Her claim caught me by surprise cause all Mama ever did was try to be there for her, regardless of the things Precious had done or said to her.

" Turned my back on you?! You turned your back on me!" My Mother yelled with anger laced in her voice. " You almost got me killed Precious! Do you not realize how close that bullet was?!"

" 5 shots, 3 in the arm, one in the shoulder, and If I didn't duck in time, one clean HEADSHOT! All over some drugs, so don't you ever say I gave up on you!" My mom yelled angrily while crying.

So we just gone forget about when Precious pulled out a whole gun on us?

" When this little situation over, your bags will packed and ready for you to go." My mother lastly said before exiting the room.

" Ly-

I quickly shut the door behind us not wanting to hear none of the bullshit she had to say.

She did nothing but constantly down me, I never felt that loving sibling bond with her, and probably will never.

To Be Continued ...

Y'all think they wrong for treating Precious like that?