Four

𝐋𝐲'𝐍𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐚 𝐒. 𝐋𝐞𝐞

" Damn bitch, can you get ... ugh! ... out!" I quickly closed Precious's room door and went in my room and grabbed my car keys.

My sister? My blood sister out of all people?

" Noah? Are you at home?" I asked turning onto his road.

" Yeah princess, and it's 1 in the morning, what you doing out? And why you sound like you crying or been crying?" I could tell he had been sleep by the raspiness in his voice.

" I- I just need to talk, I have a lot on my mind."

" Come on"

...

I was greeted by Noah in a wife beater and some grey nike sweat shorts.

" He- he slept with Precious." Noah instantly pulled me into his arms, the arms I always felt safe in.

I took his hand leading us upstairs to his bedroom. I had slept here numerous times, it just felt like home.

Noah sat on the bed then pulled me onto him in a straddling position, thats just how comfortable we were with each other.

" Talk to me princess" he stated making eye contact.

" Apparently I was on mute while he was fucking some girl, then his homeboy made an remark on a video that I only sent him-

" Hold on you sent this man a video of your body Najia? You know how these niggas are now and days, they don't keep that shit private." I already knew he was angry by the way his voice changed.

" Okay but he loves me, he said his cousin showed it, not him."

" Cousin who? If you ask me it sound like bullshit, why wouldn't he just take his phone with him in the bathroom?" I couldn't even lie Noah was making sense. Dayvon had to have lied.

" Paris"

" Paris? Paris is his ex girlfriend Najia. From this day forward I better not catch you talking to that nigga, I mean it."

" And you think he love you? If he loved you why he fuckin on your sister? Everyone already know her shit ran through. If he was really yo nigga shouldn't no bitch even be coming to you about him."

We heard my phone go off and both looked down at the notification.

Ma I'm sorry, I just been missing my Grandma

" Block him right now Najia" Noah demanded looking at me furiously. " Mad at the fact you even allowed a nigga to think he could treat you like this."

" I'm disappointed in myself, never again." I agreed while pressing the red block button.

I laid down on Noah's chest and fell asleep. I was woken up by my phone going off multiple times, and multiple instagram notifications.

Opinions on the book or anything you want to see in the book?