Battle of the Backyards

(Based on the prompt: My parent is suing your parent over a property line and wow I didn't know I had a hot neighbor hello there.)

Property lines. I never thought this would be an issue. Apparently it became one after the new neighbors (I think their name's Maximoff or something like that) put up a fence that crossed over into our yard. I didn't see the issue, it was only like two extra inches.

"It's the principle of the matter." My mom says. I don't know if she's trying to teach me a lesson about something. All I'm getting taught is how to make problems with you're neighbors.

After asking for it to be shortened and being refused again and again, my mother had enough. We are now suing the Maximoff's over a fence. I wish I was joking. I've asked her to call it off and just try to settle it normally instead of bring it to court, but nope. Ain't gonna happen. So now here I am measuring their fence and comparing it to the old documents from when we first bought the house.

"-And I keep thinking back to the time under the canyon moon"
I smiled when hearing the song. I didn't have that many friends, friends is a strong word more like acquaintances, much less friends with similar music taste. I peeked over the fence to see who was playing the music, it was Maximoff girl.

She was swimming laps in the pool. I don't know how long I was staring, but it was long enough for the song to change. The opening beat to I Kissed a Girl started playing. I've never mentally connected with someone before, but I think I just did. She got the look of "Oh $h!t" and pulled herself out of the pool and ran up to the deck to change the song. Oh God she was hot. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her call out to me.
"Like what you see neighbor?"

I blushed and went back to measuring the fence. I felt something drip on my head and looked up to see Maximoff girl peering over the fence.

"What are you doing?"
"Being forced to assist in a case that I do not want to be a part of" I smirked.
"And by that I assume you mean the lawsuit over our fence" she answered.
"Spot on, Maximoff".
"Have you tried asking her to call it off?"
"That's like asking someone who's phone got ran over by a semi if they tried turning it on and off again." I laughed.

A third voice joined the conversation,
"Dinner time, finish measuring the fence later" my mom called out.
"Well I believe thats my cue to leave" Wanda smirked. She leaned over the fence a bit more and kissed my cheek before walking away.

"Lovely to meet you neighbor" I heard her call before she hopped back into the pool.

"Lovely to meet you Maximoff" I whispered as I walked back to the house.

An: Should I make a Pt.2 to this?