Flowers

It's a flower shop AU. Why? Because I'm running out of ideas and I can! Based off this:

------------------------------------------------------------------It was a nice day at the flower shop

It was a nice day at the flower shop. The old man who always bought daisies for his wife stopped in at his normal time. A woman with a service dog came in to smell the fresh flowers in the window. Now the shop was empty except for me who was taking the thorns off of a few roses for a bouquet when the door burst open suddenly. The woman marched up to the counter and slammed 20 dollars in front of me.

"How do I passive-aggressively say f*ck you in flower?" She said angrily.
"I've been waiting for this moment since the day I opened the shop, what's the occasion?" I smirked and leaned across the counter.

She took a deep breath,
"She cheated on me and now they're getting married, so I thought I would send her some flowers"
She smiled evily.

I grabbed my notebooks of vases and notecards and set it on the table in front of her opening to the front page.

"Now what you want to get is a bouquet of geraniums, representing stupidity, foxglove, representing insincerity, meadowsweet, representing uselessness, yellow carnations, meaning 'you have disappointed me', and orange lilies, meaning hatred. It will be quite striking and full of loathing." I said happily.

"What do you want the notecard to say?
A classic 'f*ck you'?"

"Yes of course. Sign it 'from Wanda' please" she agreed.

"You really thought about this, haven't you?" Wanda laughed.

"Yes. Yes I have. So do you want this bouquet or not?" I smiled.

"I want it, how much?" She said pulling out her wallet. I shook my head.

"Free, for this one bouquet."

"No, I insist. I'll pay extra" she said putting another ten dollars on the counter.

"No. I'm not allowing you to pay, Wanda." I suggested.

"Then I'm taking you out to dinner tonight. What time do you get off?" She said, stuffing her money back into her wallet.

"4:30" I blushed.

"I'll pick you up at 5" she said scribbling her number down on a paper. She walked out of the store.

"Thank you, come again" I called after her.
------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: It's short. I know. I'll  make a part two. Thank you for reading.