dead girl in the pool.

Based off of the song by girl in red.
Enjoy.
—————————————————————

I woke up and groaned. Opening my eyes, I was face to face with my girlfriend Wanda.  Looking around, I chuckled a bit. Empty bottles everywhere and people sleeping on the stairs. The oh-so-wonderful hungover morning after one of Stark's parties.

I pulled something out if my hair and hobbled over to the kitchen to get a glass of water, laughing at how disasterous the place was. That's when I saw her outside.

I ran to the window and almost threw up.

There was a dead girl in the pool. was the dead girl in the pool. How was that even possible, I was right here. Right? I was sobbing and I was trying to wake everyone up, but no one was budging. 

My head snapped to the living room where I saw Wanda starting to stir. No, Wanda can't see this. I ran to the living room and tried to push her back down on the couch, but I just fell through her onto the couch. I ran after her, and tried to pull her back.

Wanda stumbled into the kitchen and looked out the window. Maybe she wouldn't see me? She screamed louder than I've ever heard her scream before. She saw me. This, of course, startled everyone awake and they ran into the kitchen.

Wanda was pointing out the window and sobbing into Natasha's arms. Steve ran outside and pulled my body out of the pool.

This wasn't real. This was just some creepy dream I couldn't escape. Right?

The boys ran outside trying to preform CPR, while Natasha stayed with Wanda. I sat down next to Wanda and wrapped my arms around her.

"Wanda. Wanda, I'm right here. Wanda. Please. Please don't cry. Don't cry. Please don't." I cried. The boys all shook their heads and wiped their eyes. Natasha was now sobbing as well. I ran outside and threw myself between the boys over my body.

My clothes were sopping wet and my summer tan was fading. I kept slapping my face and screaming,

"You idiot, YOU IDIOT. Wake up. WAKE THE F*CK UP. WAKE UP FOR WANDA.

I laid down over my body.

"wake up... wake up." I whispered, a final attempt at trying to bring myself back.

It didn't matter. I was gone. Truly, gone.
—————————————————————
Oh... see you got some requests.

Would be a shame if someone was to... you know... write them.

(Please leave requests. Thank you)

Thank you for reading
Have a wonderful day/night.

-Nat