Flowers Pt.2

Wow. 300+ reads. Thank you all so much. I know I say this everytime I get at a milestone, but it still means a lot that you guys take time out of your day to read what I write. 
------------------------------------------------------------------
5:15 and here I was pacing my apartment in my dress and heels.

I should've known she wasn't going to come, it was probably just some sort of joke. Now I look like a fool.

Ding.

My doorbell snapped me out of my thoughts. I sped to the door and threw it open to see Wanda standing I'm the doorway, out of breath and sweating.

"The elevator broke" she panted. I started giggling slightly.

"I ran up six flights of stairs, knocked on the wrong door, and almost got tackled by a rottweiler. This is no laughing matter ma'am" she said.

"Come in, I'll get you something to drink so you don't pass out" I said welcoming her in.

She sat down on the couch as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge for her.

"Who's the cutest little kitty in the world?" Wanda cooed.

My cat, Jyn, mewed back softly.

"Yes you are" she smiled.

I smiled,

"So you met Jyn?" I said from the doorway. She jumped and set down the cat on the couch

"Sorry" she apologized with a light blush on her face

"Don't worry. She is the cutest little kitty in the world." I smiled as Jyn rubbed against my leg.

"Ready to go?" Wanda asked.

"Yep"

We arrived at the restaurant and got out of the car,
"Hi, table for two please?" Wanda asked the woman at the front desk.

She nodded and smiled
"Right this way please"

I opened the menu and smiled.

"Thank you for bringing me here Wanda."

"Thank you for coming, Y/N." She smiled.

I raised my eyebrow and put down my menu.
"How did you know my name?"

"It was on the sign of your shop. Plus, you just look like a Y/N" she shrugged.

We ordered dinner, ate our food, and payed our check. 

As we drove back to the apartment the radio started to play,
"Ooh I love this song" I said happily. Wanda smiled and leaned forward to turn the radio up.

"I think we could do it if we tried if only to say you're mine-" I sang with the radio.

"Sofia know that you and I shouldn't feel like a crime-" Wanda sang along.

We laughed and sang all the way back to my apartment. We pulled into the parking lot and walked up the stairs to my apartment.

"That was really fun, I hope we can do it again sometime" I smiled as I turned the key in my door. I saw her lean forward a bit and felt her softly kiss me on the cheek and a blush creep up my neck.

"I hope we can too" she said as she walked down the hall.

I  grinned dopily and slid down the door of my apartment. Jyn meowed and settled into my lap as I sat happily on the floor. To think this all started because of a bouquet of f*ck you flowers.
------------------------------------------------------------------
AN: Hello I am back, and I'm still emotionally unstable after Black Widow.
Hope you enjoyed this. The Yelena book will be coming soon.
Thank you again for 300+ reads. Goodnight.