Chapter Six

Oh God, here we go?

"No, Isabella. That was my drug dealer!"

She didn't look impressed. I didn't know how I was going to get out of this.

"I don't want you hanging out with the Cullens anymore. I want to be their friend and we made rules at the beginning of the-"

I cut her off by bumping into her shoulder and walking down the stairs to my bedroom, locking the door as I did so.

I need a joint.

I took the limited amount of weed I had left and expertly rolled it into a paper. I took my lighter out of my school bag and lit it, bringing the filter to my mouth.

I took a large hit and sat by the window, trying to mask the smell.

"That stuff is bad for you, darlin'"

JESUS CHRIST.

"JASPER?! What the fuck??"

"Language, ma'am" He chuckled. Why was his accent so attractive?

"This stuff may be addictive, but it's damn good." I claimed

"If you say so." He laughed at me

I automatically invited him to stay. We spent the rest of the night talking about books, films and music. He was a really good listener.

He even told me of how he became a vampire, and let me tell you it was sad. This bitch called Maria turned him and forced him to kill a lot of, what he called, newborn vampires - even though he could feel all their emotions. 

Let's just say I'm not a fan of this woman.

We spent the last couple of hours cuddled up on my bed, watching a movie on my TV. Every once in a while, he would laugh and it would vibrate through his chest to me. It sent butterflies through me every single time. I remember Jasper stroking my hair and kissing my forehead before I fell asleep that night, dreaming of the Cullens.

- The Next Morning - 

When I woke up in the morning, Jasper was gone. I was a little disappointed but I assumed he went to go hunt before he had to endure a day at school. 

I dressed myself for school and smoked a cigarette out of my window before going up the stairs. Once again I levitated my boots to the door and got myself a coffee. 

Halfway through drinking the burning liquid, I heard a large noise coming from outside.

HONK!

Who the hell-?

I rushed to the window, seeing none other than Emmett and Rosalie stood outside in front of the Jeep. Rosalie was in a denim, black skirt with a white bodysuit, while Emmett was in some faded, blue jeans and a black shirt. They both looked gorgeous. 

I smiled at them, blushing a little, before downing the rest of my coffee and rushing outside.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned

"Driving you to school... duh." Emmett said in a bored tone, but I can tell he was teasing.

"Umm, I can drive myself you know."

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't have to endure a ride on that death trap." Rosalie smirked at me

Damn her, now I'm blushing again.

"Alright, fine. I can see I'm not going to win this fight." I sighed dramatically

Emmett then leaned forwards, picked me up and span around, making me scream. He eventually put me down and Rosalie stepped forward to kiss my cheek. HOW RED MUST I BE RIGHT NOW?

I made my way into the jeep without an invitation and Emmett reached over to strap me in.

"I'm not a child, Emmett." I teased

"Just looking after you, shortie."

HEY!

"I'm not short! I'm average height. You're just a giant!"

"Whatever you say, princess." Rosalie laughes

God, this was going to be a long ride...