𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 - 01

Robin's point of view;

I woke up a little bit late, so I was in a hurry because I wouldn't like to be late on the first day of the year. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, they I changed into my Rolling Stones t-shirt which I tucked in my jeans. I also put a jacket on top of that because it of the wind, and I also put on some mascara.
I put on my shoes then I got on my bike and rode it to school. On the first day we didn't had to study, the teachers were talking about how things will go this year.
I sat in the back of the classroom, and even though I was waking up a little late I was still early, compared to others.
People usually called me a nerd, sometimes they were more specific and used the term 'band nerd'. I had good grades, I was learning multiple languages, I was also in a band, we disbanded this summer though, but I still wasn't that Little Miss Perfect kind of nerd. If I was, I would probably be sitting here more prepared for the year. I would have already done atleast a little reading, my pencils would be sharpened, and I would be more ready for the year than anything. But still, I'm sitting here, tired, having no clue what to do.
(Lmaoo I'm listening to a playlist while writing this and Little Miss Perfect by Taylor Laudermann just started playing)
The teacher wasn't in here yet, so as usual it was a complete chaos. With time more of my classmates arrived. Someone was blasting music, other were talking about their summer vacations, catching up with each other. The next person who arrived was Nancy Wheeler. She sat next to a redhead girl, they always hung out together, I think they're best friends. After her the teacher arrived too, and about a minute after the bell rang Steve Harrington showed up. He was known for his 'special' hair. I didn't really understood. Now it seemed to be more big than it was. Not longer. Bigger in every direction.
   Nancy was looking at him too, which was easy to predict. Almost every girl was obsessed with him, but I didn't get it. He was a total douchebag. The redhead girl whispered something into Nancy's ear, which made her stop staring at him, and chuckle.
   The teacher started his usual speech about how he missed this class and everything, just the casual formal bullshit. I didn't really care about what he said, I was just looking around the classroom. Nothing special, just per usual, the popular kids still talking to each other and not giving a shit about the teacher, the good kids being very active and interested, and others just trying to stay awake.

Nancy's point of view;

   I was hoping I could make friends, so when I entered the street of the school I was still positive about the year, but as soon as I stepped into the classroom, I remembered how everyone is so boring here. I knew almost everyone, but I didn't wanted to talk to them. I don't even know why I care about being friends with people so much.
   Late as usual, but Steve entered the room too. I was looking at the back of his head, as he was sitting in front of me.
'You envy his hair, don't ya?' she asked. 'I mean, I don't really like him, but his hair has some real volume.'
I couldn't answer, but laugh. I stopped, when I noticed a girl was staring at me. Maybe her name was Robin. I know it was some bird name. She's been staring at me at the end of last year too. It's kinda creepy though.
As the teacher started his speech all I could think about was her. Why has she been staring at me? I'm nervous. Most people straight up tell me if they hate me. It doesn't feels that good, but at least they don't look like they are planning to execute me.
After this 'period' ended I went to my locker. She's been following me there too.

~ word count; 705 ~