𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 03

Nancy's point of view;

   I packed my bag, brushed my hair, changed into a bluish greenish pinkish sweater, black pants, put on some make up and my shoes, then I went to school. Barb picked me up, and she drove me to school.
   'Nancy...' she said. 'I know you and Raven are really getting along, but please don't forget about me okay? I would really miss you!'
   'What do you mean?' I asked. 'I will never leave you! I just have one more friend now. And her name is Robin.'
   A friend. I really wanted to a friend for a long time. Robin makes me feel safe, and next to her I can be myself. Not the 'popular princess', but myself.
   First I had History class, my only class with Robin. When I entered the classroom I waved to her, which she replied to with a smile.
   'Hey!' I said.
   'Hi!' she said.
   After that we didn' really meet, so I wanted to go to the bathroom, the place we first had an actual conversation. I hoped that she would magically show up. I was about to give up when she entered the room.
'Heyy!' she said as she sat next to me.
'I think I just summoned you, I was literally thinking about you!' I said.
I hugged her tightly, and she started petting my back.

Robin's point of view;

   Nancy was so cute. I loved her so much. But... I don't think I only see her as a friend. I... I think I like her! But I don't want to ruin our friendship, she's also probably straight.
   As I was sitting there, going through this chain of thoughts, the bell rang, so we had to go back to class.
We didn't meet until the end of the day.
'Hi!' she said, walking in my direction.
I got really nervous, and she noticed it too.
'Is everything okay?' she asked.
'Of course!' I lied. I didn't wanted to say; Hey Nancy! Actually I'm nervous cause I have a crush on you!
'Okay...' she said suspiciously.
'I have to go!' I said. I actually had to go home, but not this soon. Still, I didn't wanted to accidentaly confess to her, but the fact that that means I won't be able to talk to her without feeling bad.

Nancy's point of view;

Robin left early, I'm actually very nervous about her. She looked worried, and I didn't know what's going on. I really wanted to help her, but if she doesn't tell me I can't.
When I went home after school I decided to do something to surprise Robin. I packed everythig I needed, and I called her.
'Hello?' she asked.
'Hi! It's Nancy!' I said. 'I might or might not have a little surprise for you, but I don't know where can I find you...'
She told me where she lived, and after hangig up the phone I went straight there.

Robin's point of view;

Someone pressed the bell, and I automatically knew it was Nancy. After I hung up I tried my best to give myself a more human look, and I've been waiting for her. As soon as the bell rang I was running to the door to open it.
'Hii!' I said.
'Hi Robin!' Nancy hugged me. She was wearing a different outfit than she was in for school, this was a light brown dress with a brown coat, and black boots. She looked amazing. She also had a basket with her. 'So... wanna see the surprise?' she asked, and we started going in the direction she told me to.
We ended up at the quarry, and she put down the basket on the ground. She pulled out a blanket, and prepared a picnic.
'Aww!' I said when I realized the picnic was the surprise.
'You were looking kinda stressed out, so I thought this might be a good way to chill out for a bit.' she smiled. I love her smile so much.
'You didn't had to!' I smiled back. 'But thank you so much.'
We started eating the strawberries from a little bowl, while looking at the view of the lake. She slowly put her arm around my shoulders, I never wanted this moment to end.
'You know you can tell me anything right?' she asked a couple minutes later.
'Yes.'
'Then what's wrong?' she asked. 'I noticed you've been acting different lately, and I really want to help, but if you don't tell me I can't.'
This was the question that had been floating in the air around us for a while now, but I was hoping she wouldn't ask, because I didn't wanted to lie to her.
'Nancy...' I said. 'I recently realized something... and I was scared you would hate me if you knew it, or our friendship wouldn't be the same.' I was looking for the right words, but I could barely talk. 'I...' this was my chance. 'I know we've only been friends for a few days, but I like you! More than a friend...'

~ word count; 846 ~