𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 - 07

Robin's point of view;

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and I realized it's Monday. I changed into a thickerwhite tee and a black shirt on top of that, which I didn't button, and I also got on a pair of jeans. I ate my cereal then I put on my shoes and I left.
Nancy was already sitting in her seat when I arrived. I sat down too and she passed me a little note.
"Let's meet in the bathroom, I want to tell you something."
   I looked over at her, I got a little scared. What could it be? Is something wrong? She noticed the worried look on my face and gestured me to calm down. She looked calm, maybe it's not something bad, but something good. Be positive Robin! Wow this is so weird I never had a full on conversation with myself before. How are you? I mean I know, cause I'm asking myself... Okay this is weird.
   The bell rang telling as the class is starting, and it stopped our- my conversation. Am I going crazy?
   After class I was rushing to the bathroom, so I could talk to Nancy as soon as possible. I wonder what she wants to talk about. If I knew some details I wouldn't be this worried, but I know nothing, so it can be anything. Anything bad or good.
'Hi.' I said as I walked in. She was already there, maybe she's supersonic.
'Hi.' Nancy said. 'I was talking to Barb yesterday, and-'
   'Wait, who's Barb again?' I asked.
   'My best friend, so back to the story, we were talking and I told her I got a girlfriend.' she said. 'I didn't tell her it's you, in case you don't want her to know.'
   'Did she support?' I asked.
   'Yes, of course.' she said.
   'That's great!' I smiled.
   'I know!' she said. 'Also I guess this bathroom is our place now.'
'Yeah.' I laughed. 'I remember we had our first real conversation here.'
'And now we're here, dating.' she smiled.
'I remember being all nervous over how what if my feelings will ruin our friendship and make everything awkward.' I said.
'I thought the same.' she said.
   The bell rang and we had to go to class, but I gave her a small kiss. After classes I went home and I did my homework.
   I don't understand why would anyone invent math. Who sat down and said I'll make math a thing. And why did people learn it?
   After I finished my homework I had no idea what to do, so I started drawing. I had no idea what was I drawing, I just drew. It became Nancy. I colored it, and put it on the back of my closet door. Now everytime I open it, a poorly drawn Nancy will be looking at me. It's also kinda funny how she's in my closet.

Nancy's point of view;

When I arrived at home I went to my room, and tossed my backpack onto the floor. I sat on my bed, and then I got myself to get up and I did my homework. It was very boring, I wonder if the nerds actually enjoy it, or they're just lying. After it I went to the kitchen to get myself an apple. I didn't find any so I went back to my room, and started watching a movie.

~ word count; 571 ~
~ author's note; I'm sorry this chapter is very short, but I think this book is almost at it's end, I have ideas for around one more chaoter and then I could write an ending but I might make a sequel, I don't know, I also have other books in my drafts, a reader x Max one, a Byler and I want to write another Ronance one, so I was thinking of making a sequel ~