𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 - 06

Robin's point of view;

'Did you hear that?' I asked Nancy, turning around.
'Did I hear what?' she turned around too.
   'Hey!' I went up to the two boys behind us. 'Don't talk about us like that!'
   'Why not?' he laughed.
   I pulled my hand into a fist, but Nancy saw it, and pulled me back.
   'Robin! Stop! They'll fight back! They aren't worth it!' she whispered to my ear.
   I wanted to do something, but she was right. But I still won't let those boys talk about Nancy, or me like that.
   I tried to stepp forward to punch the boy, but Nancy was still holding into my arm. She pulled me back even more, and we continued walking.
'This is not fair.' I said, when we were out of the boys' hearing distance.
'I know.' Nancy said, putting her arm around my shoulder and squeezing me a little.
'People still think the problem is gay people, but they won't notice how it's them.' I said. 'It's not okay that people will call us slurs if I even hold your hand.'
'Maybe it will get better with time.' Nance said. 'Or after a few years we can move to a more accepting country.'
   We were walking and talking for a while but then we had to go home. I went with Nancy, 'till the street she lives in and then I went home.
   After that we didn't meet that day.

Nancy's point of view;

When I went home I ate lunch and after it I went to my room. I was laying on my bed, reading some magazine, when the phone rang. I put the magazine on my nightstand and I picked up the phone.
'Hi Nance!' I heard Barb on the other side of the phone.
'Hi Barb!' I said. 'How are you?'
'I'm okay, how about you?' she said.
'Me too.' I said.
'I was thinking maybe we could meet up at the ice cream shop in the park.' Barb said.
   'Okay, but when?' I asked.
   'At 2?' she asked.
   'Okay.' I said. She hun up and I started to get dressed.
   I picked out a white tee, which I tucked in my black pants and I put my hair in a ponytail. I sat back on my bed and continued reading the magazine.
   15 minutes before 2PM I put on my boots and a brown coat. I went to the park, I was earlier than Barb, so I had to wait a bit for her.
   She showed up a few minutes later.
   'Hi Nance!' she came up to me.
   'Hi!' I said.
   She sat next to me on the bench, and looked into my eyes.
   'Nance...' she said. 'I want to ask you something...' she said. 'Why have you been distant from me? We used to talk everyday, and now we only talk in school, and I feel like you've been keepin things from me. It's okay if you don' want to tell me, a few secrets are okay, but I'm so scared of losing you.'
   'Don't worry Barb, you'll never loose me, but you'll want me to leave you alone. There's just one thing, which I can only tell you the half of.' I said. 'I might be in a relationship...'
   'Just please tell me he's not one of hose stupid and popular boys like Steve Harrington or Tommy H.' she said.
   'Well, she's actually a she.' I said. I knew she would support me but I was still nervous to say this. Maybe because I never said it out loud yet. I like girls too!
   'Oh I'm so sorry I didn't wanted to make you feel like you need to come out!' Barb said. 'I didn't wanted to hurry you! But I hope she makes you happy! And if she hurts you then please help me hide from he police cause I'll kill her.'
   'I don't know how to react, this is sweet but creepy at the same time.' I chuckled. 'But thanks. And you didn't rush me, I wanted to come out to you anyways.'
   'Soo... who's he lucky girl?' she asked smiling.
   'I can't tell you yet, I don't know if she's ready.' I said.
   'I'll respect that, but can you tell me how long you've been together?' she asked.
   'Well, I started talking to her when the school year started and it just happened.' I said.
   'I'm happy for you two!' she smiled.
   We talked for a while, and now everything's the same as it used to be. We bougt ice cream and ate it, then she had to go home.

~ word count; 770 ~
~ author's note; sorry for not updating, I found an amazing fanfiction, it's a Sydney Novak fanfiction and it's really long so I keep reading that, and I'm still decorating my room, and I'm writing an other book too, and I'm lazy, so sorry if I don't update every day like I used to ~