𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙘 - 04

Robin's point of view;

HOLY SHIT I JUST TOLD NANCY WHEELER I LIKE HER! I shouldn't had done it... she probably doesn't likes me that way, and I don't want things to get awkward.
'Nancy?' I whispered. She didn't say a word. I screwed everything up! I screwed up so bad!
'Nancy?' I whispered again. 'I knew this would be a ba-'
   I couldn't finish my sentence, she placed her lips on mine.
   'Robin...' she said. 'I like you too.' and she kissed me again.
   Everything froze around us, all I could think about was her last sentence. „I like you too." It happened so fast when I came back to real life she was kissing me again. It felt so good, I've been wanting to do this so bad.
   'I love you so much.' I whispered on her lips in between two kisses.
   She sat closer to me and we continued kissing. We ended up staying there until midnight, stargazing.
   'You see that?' I asked pointing to a constellation. 'This is the Ursa Minor, and this is the Canis Major.'
   'Wow.' she said. A shooting star flew across the sky, and Nancy's eyes were following it.
   At around maybe midnight she almost fell asleep so I suggested to end our night there. She agreed and we went to the Wheeler house first.

Nancy's point of view;

   Robin helped me climb through my window, I didn't wanted to go through the door, so my family wouldn't wake up. After me Robin climbed in too, we thought she could stay here for the night and go home in the morning. I took a shower and while I was changing into my pijamas she went to shower.
   When she came back I already found another pair of pijamas I could lend her. I went to my bathroom while she was dressing, and when she knocked on the door I went back.
   'Are you sure if I'm not bothering?' she asked.
   'You could never be a bother.' I smiled. 'Good night.' I gave her a small kiss.
   'Good night.' she turned off the lamp.
   When I woke up Robin already left but she left me a little note saying 'See you at school.' I ate my breakfast, changed into a dark purple sweater and black pants, did my hair and makeup, and I started walking to school.
   I didn't share a class with Robin, which kinda sucked, but I was hoping we could meet up in the bathroom again.
The classes were easy today, but the time still passed very slowly. I couldn't wait to just run to the bathroom and meet Robin. I also wanted to introduce her to Barb. Maybe they would get along.
During break I went to 'our place' the girls bathroom, but this time I didn't had to wait, Robin was already there.
'Heyy!' she said.
'Hi!' I hugged her tightly.
'So I wanted to talk to you...' Robin said as she started blushing. She looked super cute. 'So... Yesterday night... I was thinking if I could take you out for a real date.'
'Robin...' I said. 'I-'
'You know what? Forget it! It was just an idea!' she said. She sounded like she was kinda upset, but she didn't even let me say the whole sentence.
'As I was trying to say!' I said teasing her for interrupting me. 'I would love that.'
'Than don't forget it!' her eyes sparkled after hearing my response. 'Just be in front of your house at 9PM tonight! Everything else will be a surprise!'
'Ooh Miss Romantic!' I said pulling my eyebrows up and down.
'What can I say, I'm very romantic of a person!' she smiled, and we both started laughing.

~ word count; 621 ~