𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 - 08

Nancy's point of view;

When I woke up I realized I fall asleep during the movie, and if I don't hurry I'll be late to school. I got ready fast and I made my way to the school 2 minutes faster than usually. I was almost late but I was still in time.
After class I went straight to the other classroom. I kinda felt like a zombie. I was physically awake, but my mind wasn't. At least I wasn' going to have any tests. That would have really sucked.
At around the third period I was finally really awake. I don't understand why was it, looking back at how I slept a lot, but I didn't really care.
In lunch break I went to the bathroom in hopes of finding Robin there.
'Hello.' she smiled when I entered the door.
'Hi!' I said. 'How are you?'
'I'm okay, you?' Robin said.
'Me too.' I smiled.
'Also, yesterday I accidentally drew you.' she said.
'How is that possible?' I chuckled.
'I started drawing having no idea what to draw and it became you.' she said, while laughing and making hand gestures. 'I put it in on my closet door, but on the inside so my parents won't ask why I have a drawing of Nancy Wheeler on my closet's door.'
I laughed and Robin turned to me.
'Maybe you could finally come over and you could see it.' she said.
'Okay!' I said. 'When?'
'You'll come with me home after school?' she asked.
'Okay.' I said. 'Maybe you could come over too sometime.'
'Yeah.' she said.
We ate our lunch and then the bell rang so we went back to class. After school Robin was standing at the main entrance, waiting for me.

Robin's point of view;

When Nancy arrived we started walking. The fact that she was coming over was weird a bit, but amazig at the same time.
'Here we are!' I said when we were standing in front of my home.
We went straight to my room, if that's possible for us, because we didn' wanted my parents asking questions.
'Oh I almost forgot!' I said, when we were in my room. I opened my closet and there was my Nancy drawing.
'Wow you're really good at drawing!' she said.
'Thanks.' I said smiling. 'So what do you want to do?'
'I don't know, you?' she asked.
'Are you asking my opinion, or joking about doing me?' I asked, trying not to laugh. Nancy couldn't keep it, she burst out laughing.
'I was asking your opinion, but I'm not saying I would hate that..' she whispered the second half of the sentence, but still made sure I hear it.
'I think maybe we could try playing soccer and then watch a movie?' I said.
   'I have never played soccer before.' Nancy said.
   'Okay, well how about I show you something?' I asked. I pulled out a notebook from my drawer. 'When I was a kid, I had a diary where I wrote my dreams, cause I had a weird mind. Maybe his would be a good laugh, some of them are absolutely ridiculous.'
   We started reading my "diary" and it was... well weird. I was a little embarrassed when Nancy got to the page about my dream when a now dead poet came out of a book, and tried to arrest me, but then a narwhal impaled him, so he couldn't finish his sentence. I have no idea where the narwhal came from.
After we got bored of it, I put on a movie and we layed on my bed. Her head was on my chest, and my arm was around her shoulders. She fell asleep on me at about the middle of the movie, and I was looking at how perfect she was. Every small detail of her was perfect. I smiled, and I gently put my head on top of hers, and I fall asleep too.

~ word count; 661 ~
~ author's note; The End. *dramatic noise* OR NOT? I might make a sequel, but I don' know, until that I'm pretty proud of this book. I can't believe I finished it! And thank you for reading it, have a nice day!<3 ~