𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 - 02

Robin's point of view;

   After I could finally leave the classroom, I started following Nancy. I don't know why. She got kinda worried, when she noticed me. I opened my locker on the other side of the corridor, so I could put my books down. I brang all of them with me, my back hurt as hell, so it was relieving that I didn't had to carry them more.
   I went back to the classroom, because the teacher didn't finish his speech yet, but we got a little break. There were many students everywhere, so I decided to go to the bathroom for a little less noise and people.
   I went in a toilet cubicle, but I don't understand why was I shocked, when I found an apple in the toilet. This is normal in this school, but already? (This actually happened at the school I go to, someone threw an apple in a toilet, and left it there💀)
I heard the door open, it was Nancy Wheeler.
   'Hi...' she said awkwardly.
   'Hi?' I said. I didn't thought she would say hi to me. Rather just ignore me.
   'You escaped from he crowd too?' she asked.
   'Yes.' I said.
   'I'm Nancy.' she said with a small smile.
   'I know.' I said.
   'And you're Robin?' she asked. She was trying so hard to remember my name. I wonder where she knows it from though.
'Yes, but how do you know that?' I asked.
'You and your band once performed at the school dance.' she said. I didn't thought anyone remembered it.
'Yeah...' I said. 'Wait! Weren't you the girl who spilled the punch?'
'Maybe...' she cracked.
'Oh my God! I remember it looked like someone was murdered there!' I cracked too.
'That's exactly what my Barb, my best friend said!' she laughed.
We were talking for a while, turns out she isn't that priss I always thought she would be. She's actually very funny and kind.
When the bell rang we walked back to class together.

Nancy's point of view;

I already knew what the teacher could be saying, so I didn't really care. I turned my head back to look at Robin, she was doodling something on her hand with a pen.
This was the last period where the teacher had this little speech, after it we would be free, but we still couldn't leave until 1PM.
I was walking, when I heard Robin running after me.
'Nancy!' Robin said.
I slowed down, and turned back.
'Hi!' I said.
'Hey!' she said. 'I was thinking if I could ask your phone number, so we can talk.
'That's a good idea!' I said.
I ripped a little piece of paper out of the back of one of my notebooks, and wrote my number on it.
'Thanks!' she said.
'But don't forget to call me!' I said.

Robin's point of view;

I still can't believe Nancy and I are talking. It's weird, but amazing at the same time. We didn't talk too much yet, but I felt something. And that's when I realized... I never had a best friend before. (A little I am not okay with this reference)
When I got home I went to my room, and left my bag at the door. I sat on my bed, then I realized I need Nancy's number, what's in my bag, so I have to get up.
I found the piece of paper easily, and wrote it down on a stickynote, which I put on my desk, so I wouldn't loose it somewhere.
I couldn't decide if I should call her now, or I should wait. I didn't wanted to be bothering her, and neither wanted to be the annoying friend, who calls as soon as you leave the house. Like a mom. I'm not her mom.
   I decided to call her an hour later, so I had to wait. That hour was so long, it felt like dying. I wanted to hear her voice.
   I called her exactly one hour later, I counted the minutes.
   'Hello?' I heard Nancy on the other side of the phone.
   'Hi! It's Robin.' I said. Is this what you say? Why did I forget how to talk? Is it "It's Robin." or "I'm Robin."?!
   'Hii!' she started to sound excited. 'I thought you'd never call!'
   'Well, I called!' I said.
   We talked for about five hours, but then my mom came to tell me that it's midnight and I should go to sleep, or at least let her sleep. I didn't think we were that loud, but I guess.

Nancy's point of view;

   After Robin hung up I changed into my pijamas and went to sleep. I already showered when I got home, so I could go to sleep.
   I was laying in my bed for about two hours when I realized I can't sleep.
   All I could think about was Her. Robin Buckley. We got very close under one day, it even took longer with Barb.

~ word count; 832 ~