-3-

Jungwon POV

"Damn, your step-brother is really crazy." Sunoo said as we were eating breakfast.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Look, he messaged you for like 20 times and called you and me also even Niki got 3 calls from Jay" Niki nodded.

"Don't mind it. I will talk to him later" I told them. "
__________

"Woow, what a beautiful day" Sunoo said as he looked at the sky while we were almost infront of our school.

"Yeah, but you're prettier" Niki said as he squeezed Sunoo's cheeks which made Sunoo annoyed.

"Ya, how many times did I tell you that I don't like it, when you squeeze my cheeks?" Sunoo asked as he was almost ready to fight but Niki squeezed his cheeks again and ran away to the garden, making Sunoo run after him which made me smile.

"What a lovely birds" I said as I was looking at them. I kinda ship them because they look good together and always tease each other but they tease me too but yeah....
__________

It was lunch time, till now I still didn't saw Jay. I got little bit worried.

"Is everything okay?" Niki asked.

"Yeah, why? Between did you saw Jay?"

"Just asking. And nope I still didn't saw him" Niki answered as Sunoo came with our drinks.

"Thank you" we both said and Sunoo gave us a big smile as he sat down.

"So, what are we gonna do after school?" Niki asked.

"Hm... we can go eat ice cream if there is still good weather" Sunoo said and I agreed.
__________

And again.. it was raining and I was waiting for Jay to come from school as I was scrolling through my phone. Niki and Sunoo already left me because their parents called them to go back home so now I was alone.

"Hey, little sorry that I didn't wait for you yesterday. The boys just quickly took me with them and I accidentally forgot that I had to wait for you" Jay said as he put his both arms around my shoulders.

"Yeah, it's ok." I said as I was still scrolling through my phone, but suddenly it got taken away by one and only Jay.

"Yaaa, give it back" I said loudly as I tried to take my phone back but not successfully.

"While you're always on the phone you could atleast text me back don't you think so too?" He asked me. He looked little bit angry but I didn't care and took my phone back.

"Wow, okay nevermind let's go home" he said as he took my hand and walked with me home.
We don't really live far away from our school, it just takes us 15 minutes to go to the school.

__________

As we came home our parents still weren't home so we just took something to eat and did our things we had to do.

Jay POV

~After 2 hours~

As I was almost done with my homework when suddenly Jungwon came to my room without knocking on my door.

"This behaviour of yours is getting worse" I said as I watched him sit on my bed but noticed that he was dressed up and had shoes on.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Dress up, I want to go on a little walk while it's still raining" he said as he laid on his back.

Now, it was my time to jump on him. I stood up and went closer to him.

"No" he said and but I chuckled.

"Yes" I said and jumped on him and tickled him.

"Hahahah stoop it and go dress yourself" he said as he stood up.

"Okay, I will be in 5 minutes downstairs" I said and he nodded and walked away.

I dressed myself and ran downstairs.

"Let's go" I said as I took his hand and walked away from home. I loved to hold his hand. It was tiny and it always fitted in my hand.

"So, how was your night with your besties" I asked Jungwon still hand in hand.

"It was good. And how was it with your besties" he asked me unbothered.

"It was fun" I said.

"Sometimes I think about how my life would be if you didn't found me" He said looking at the sky.

"Don't think about that. I have a little brother of who I can take care of and you have a brother who will be always on your side" I said as I hugged his waist from behind.

I don't know why but hugging him like that made me always happy and want to cuddle him.

"True and I'm thankful for that" he said as he pushed my hands away from his waist which made me confused. He never did that.

"Can't I hug you anymore?"

"You can but I'm just not in the mood to hug someone" he answered and I just let him be while we were walking back home.

・゚: *・゚:*

Hey guys again new chapter is out. Hope you all like this chapter. Also, I think I will update new chapters every second or third day since I have started writing this story last week and already wrote some chapter. Anyway have a good day you all and don't forget to comment and vote. Luv u all💜