-11-

Jay POV

"Let's go watch a movie. I think no one is home anyway. My parents left today for business so they will come next week" I said as I sat on the couch while handing Heeseung, Jake and Sunghoon drinks.

"Haha, are you sure no one is here? I think I heard Jungwon talking" Jake said.

"Nah, I think he's with his besties again" I said

"Maybe, anyway let's just watch a movie." Sunghoon said and we started to watch the movie.

Jungwon POV

It was already 7 p.m and I was the one that still is working on the project while Sungchan is in his phone. "Can you maybe help me?" I asked him annoyed but he just looked at me and then at his phone.

"YA, this is our project and not just mine so do it with me" I yelled at him as I stood up and threw his phone on my bed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he asked me as he stood up and looked at me.

"This is our project and I don't want to do this alone. It isn't that easy you know" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Now do it with me or you van just go home and do it alone because I won't do it" I said and he sat down again.

"Nice" I said and we started to do that project together.

-30 minutes later-

"I will hold this and you are gonna cut it" I said as I was holding paper with some pictures.
He started cutting but suddenly someone opened the doors and Sungchan cut my finger a little bit.

"AAAH" I whines from the pain as I was holding my finger.

"I'm sorry Jungwon, I got startled. I didn't want to do this" Sungchan said to me as he was really nervous but then Jay hyung came to me.

Jay POV

"You can go home I'm gonna take care of him" I said to that guy that was with Jungwon. He left immediately while Jungwon was still holding his finger.

"Let me look" I said and looked at his finger. It wasn't that bad but it was bleeding a lot.

"I will come soon just wait" I said to him and ran to take the first aid box. I found it and then ran again to Jungwon. I quickly disinfected his finger and put plaster on his wound.

"Better?" I asked

"Uhm.. thank you hyung"

"About yesterday.. why did you do that?" I asked out of curiosity and he quickly looked down.

"It was a mistake" he said not really loud.

"Mistake?"

"Uh.. now go, I need to work ok the project"

" but isn't it done already?"

"Not really"

"need help?"

"no, now go" he said and I listened to him. Maybe he was still embarrassed.

"Good luck" I said and closed his doors.

I went down stairs and saw the boys looking at me. "Who was that guy that ran away?" Heeseung hyung asked.

"Jungwons project mate. Atleast, that's what I think" I said

"Oh, okay. By the way, what happened to Jungwon?" Jake asked

"As I went to his room, his mate got startled and unintentionally cut Jungwons finger but not that much"

"Is he okay now?" Sunghoon asked and I nodded

"Yup, he's working on his project now"

"Well okay. We have to go now. Also, don't forget tomorrow we are going to dance practice" Heeseung hyung said

"Oh, thanks for reminding me. Bye guys" I said to them as they already went away.
__________

-Next day after school-

Me and Jungwon haven't talked the whole day. I was kind of worried about him but I always saw him laughing with his friends at the hallway, so it was good for me.

The bell rang and I ran to my friends that were waiting at the gate. "Hey guys" I said

"Hey, can we go now?" Jake asked and I nodded
__________

After dancing and having fun with my friends for 5 hours I looked at my watch and noticed that it was almost 8 p.m  "Guys, I'm going now. " I said

"Bye" they said and I went to buy something for me and Jungwon to eat.
__________

After buying food I went home. I opened the doors and went straight to kitchen to make me and him ramyeon.

I was playing on my phone while waiting for the water to heat up and then decided to go to Jungwon. I went straight to his room and as I wanted to knock I noticed that the door was already little bit opened. I opened the doors and my eyes widened.

~They are kissing?~

・゚: *・゚:*

New chapter is out now. Hope you guys like it. Also, thank you so much for 700 reads. I'm really thankful for that and I appreciate it alot. I'm really happy that many people like this story. It makes me really motived and I'm so thankful for that. Anyway, have a good day yall and luv you💜