-12-

Jungwon POV

As me and Sungchan hyung were in my house because of the project something went wrong. We lost a piece of paper that we needed for the project. As we both were looking around I found the paper under my chair.

I wanted to take it but my and Sungchans head hurt each other which made us whine from pain.

"Auu that hurts" He said and I chuckled.
We both were looking at each other while holding our head.

"Huh? Weren't your doors closed? Why are they open?" Sungchan asked me and I looked behind me. He was right the doors were little bit open.

"I dont know maybe it was just air. Anyway, it's already 8 p.m you should go home. Today I'm gonna be done with the project so don't worry" I said.

"Okay, thanks. I will go now. Bye"

"Bye"
__________

Jay POV

when I saw them together I wanted to punch that guy but I had to control myself and went downstairs again. I poured the water into the ramyeon and saw that that guy left already. I think he didn't saw me. Suddenly, Jungwon came downstairs.

"Oh, hi I didn't knew you came home already" Jungwon said as he came to me. He looked little bit happy. ~Was that because if that kiss?~ I asked myself.

"Yeah, I came 10 minutes ago. How was your day with that guy?" I asked sarcastically handing him the ramyeon.

"Thanks. It was good" He said as he sat on the chair.

"Okay, good for you" I said and sat infront of him

"Are you okay?"

"Why? Do I look like I'm not okay?" I asked him annoyed

"Yeah, you don't look okay and you look pretty annoyed" He said as if he was reading me like a book

"Well, as my brother you should have told me that you kissed that guy. Don't you think so too?"

"Huh? Who would I kiss?"

"Didn't you kissed that guy 5 minutes ago?"

"No, lol. "

"What's his name?"

"Sungchan . Also, he isn't even my type"he said and 3 sec there was just an awkward silence.

"Oh so that's why my doors were little bit more open. You saw us right?"

"Yeah"

"We didn't kiss. "

"Ok" I said and went to my room.

Jungwon POV

~What the hell is wrong with him?~

The next day I went to school without Jay hyung or my besties. I wanted to walk alone in the rain. It was really comfortable walking alone in the rain while listening to calm music.