-5-

Jungwon POV

"Okay, class. Have a good day" the teacher said and went away. We ended the class pretty late just because of this teacher. I don't like him but nevermind.

I packed my things and ran to my step- brother that was waiting outside with others.

"Hi, sorry for keeping you waiting for too long. My class ended just now." I explained.

"It's okay. Between we still have to wait for someone" Jay said as he was looking behind me.

"And for who?" I asked curiously

"You again?" I heard someone saying. I turned around and saw him again.

Jesus how much I hate him already.

"You know each other ?" Jay asked and Sunghoon nodded.

"Yeah, he's the kiddo I saw today" he said as he came closer to me.

"I'm his step-brother you dumb ass" I said and went to Hanbin. I liked him a lot because he was always here for people and always helped them.

"Oh" that's all Sunghoon said.

"Okay, let's go eat" Jake said and we all agreed.
__________

"So, what do you want to eat?" Jay asked as we were sitting and looking at the menu together.

"I'm not hungry" I said.

"You are"

"Nope"

"Yes"

"Yes" when I said that he chuckled.

"No" I said but the waitress already came and Jay ordered.

"So, how do you both know each other" Hanbin asked pointing at me and Sunghoon.

"He was looking at his books and accidentally bumped into me. After that I had to go to his class because my class was at the cinema so I had to spend some time in his class" Sunghoon explained and Hanbin nodded.

"Oookay" he said.

I was looking at Sunghoon because he was annoying me but I also felt his and Hanbin eyes looking at me.

Thankfully the food came "If you need something then tell me" the waitress said and went away.

"Woow, looks tasty" Heeseung said and we all agreed.
__________

After eating nothing really happened. We all just talked and I also noticed that Jake got interest in Sunghoon which made me happy. I never liked Sunghoon and I wanted him to go away out of my sight.

"Hello mom" me and Jay said at the same time.

"Hello I didn't cook today because I had no time but if you want just take something from the fridge. Also, das will come pretty late so don't be worried" our mom said as she was lying on the sofa and watched TV.

"Okay" We said and went to our own rooms.

After I showered and cleaned my room oJay came into my room. "So, what are we gonna do today?" He asked as he laid on my bed.

"Please, what do you want do? It's already 10 p.m" I said as I was drying my hair with a towel.

"I don't know. Watch those stars, maybe?" he said as he shrugged his shoulders .

"ok, also telling scary stories?" I asked

"Yup" He said and I quickly turned the lights off and we both sat infront of the window.

"Woow, you know what I noticed about you when I first saw you?" Jay asked as he was still looking at the dark sky.

"Nope, what is it?"

"Your eyes. When you look somewhere else I can see stars shining in your big beautiful eyes. That's what I like on you but I love everything about you" he said.

His words really made me blush. I never liked my eyes but because of him I will.

"Woow you're blushing. You're so cute" he said as he poked my both cheeks.

"I'm not"

"Yes, you are. Now let's look at those stars and maybe talk about some scary stories?"

"Okay"

These nights lights this made me feel free from the reality. I love walks or watching stars with him. It makes me happy. But I also always feel something in my stomach which is weird because I only feel this when I'm with him.

・゚: *・゚:*

Hello hello. How are you all? Did you guys like this chapter? Also, omg bitcheees. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 reads like how??? I just published this book last week like damn👁👄👁 Thank you all again I'm so happy and thankful guys. Anyway, have a good day guys and yeah luv u all❤️‍🔥