-7-

Jungwon POV

This whole day. Was. Annoying. Sunghoon and Jay were talking for hours while I was walking behind them. These hoes didn't even knew that I'm here too.

We, oh sorry. It's THEY, decided to go to Starbucks. I was behind them but they didn't even care. So, I decided to go home.

I'm like really really mad. I don't know if I'm jealous or mad. All I know is, that it hurts. Jay always gave me the attention I needed and now? Now, he doesn't even know that I'm here.

I unlocked the door and thankfully my mom wasn't home. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I wanted to cry but I have to keep strong since I don't know how I actually feel about my step-brother. I took my headphones and listened to a calm music to calm down.

After some minutes I got many messages. I looked and they were from Jay of course.

Step-bro🦅
Where are you?
Are you okay?
Are you safe?
Why did you left us?
Is everything okay?
Omg pls tell me no one kidnapped you
why aren't you texting back?
Pls reply to me

Me
I'm ok

Step-bro🦅
oh thank god where are you now?
why aren't you replying?
I'm getting mad where are you?

I sighed and put my phone away from me. ~Why does he care when i'm not with him?~ I asked myself.
__________

I almost fell asleep  when someone got into my room. I opened my eyes and yes again, Jay. "WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE FOR YOU? YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU? " Jay yelled at me while I sat on the bed to see him.

"Is it all you wanted to tell me? If yes, you can go now" I said unbothered looking at my phone.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Jay yelled at me as he threw my phone on the floor which was now broken.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO THROW MY PHONE ON THE FLOOR? " I yelled back at him as I was done with him being mad at me for no reason.

"TELL ME WHY DID YOU GO AWAY WITHOUT SAYING A WORD?" he yelled again as he pulled me by my collar closer to him.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HERE?" Our dad came out of nowhere to my room. Jay quickly pushed me away and looked at dad.

"It's nothing dad" Jay said.

"It's nothing? I come to my house and hear you both screaming like crazy. What happened?" Dad asked angrily as he came to us.

"It's nothing. We just arguing over a small thing" I said.

" I don't believe you. And, why is your phone broken into millions peace's????" he asked and we  stayed quiet.

"NOW, both of you come with me" Dad said and now I knew what is gonna happen.

We followed him and came to his private room. "Now both of you kneel down on the wooden spoon. I want to see your knees blue when I come back after 30 minutes. Also, think about what you both have done done today" dad said as he locked the doors.

"It's all your fault" I said to Jay as my knees were hurting.

"Why is it my fault? It ain't like I left without saying a word" he answered as he rolled his eyes.

"Why should I even try to say something when you were all talki with your bestie and ignoring my apperience?" I asked him sarcastically while his eyes widened.

"We didn't ignored you"

"You were"

"No, I wasn't "

"Shut the hell up hyung. And don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying"

"Stop talking for once. You're annoying" I said as I looked on the floor and finally he stopped talking.
________

After a long awkward silence that was hold in this room our dad came.

"Show me your knees" dad said and we showed him our knees which were little bit blue.

"Okay, good. Now you both can go and eat dinner. Also, here is a gift for both of you. I wanted to umgibt it to you as I came home but I heard you both fighting with each other so I had to keep you punished. But, don't worry I love you both" dad said as he gave us a big hug and small gifts.

"We love you too" me and Jay said at the same time.

"Okay, open the gift I gave you and then come eat. Mom prepared really good dinner " Dad said and left us.

I opened the gift and it was watch. They looked really good. "Woow" I said. They were kind of golden but really pretty. I looked at Jay's gift and he got the same watch as me. I put them on and left Jay alone.

"Thank you for the watch" I said and hugged dad.

"You're welcome. Do you like them?" He asked me and I nodded when suddenly Jay came too.

"Ookay kiddos, let's eat" Mom said and we all ate together.
_________

After a shower I went straight to my bed. I watched some YouTube videos and then turned to left side as I put my phone away to sleep.

As I was starting to fall asleep I felt hands around my waist which pulled me closer to Jay. I knew that it was Jay because he sometimes keeps coming to my bed at night and sleep with me.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again" he whispered to my ear as he hugged me tighter.

I didn't respond to him because why should I actually? After some minutes I fell asleep while Jay was still hugging me.

・゚: *・゚:*

Haha nee chapter is out now. I'm sorry if this was little bit cringe but nevermind