-24-

Jungwon POV

"So why were you at the principal?" Jay hyung asked as we both and Ni-ki went to the dance studio.

"The principal just wanted to know if something bad is happening at school" I said

"Oh okay. Well, finally we are here. What song do you want to dance to. Also, Ni-ki we should make a choreography and post it on TikTok and also YouTube" Jay said as he opened the front doors of the studio.

"Yeah hyung I need some tips on how to get in relationship" as Ni-ki said me and Jay hyung looked so shocked at him.

"Haha just joking... maybe" Ni-ki said little embedded as he scratched his nape. Looking little sussy

"Kiddo you still have time to find someone so don't go too fast" Jay said as he tapped Ni-ki's shoulder and put on some music.

"Woow I like this song. It's Ateez Horizon right?" Ni-ki asked

"Yeah" Jay hyung said

As both of them started dancing and running having fun with each other I was just sitting on the floor which was cold but I okay with it and was just scrolling through instagram

"Hyuung come and help us with this choreography" Ni-ki said as he out of nowhere lifted me to stand up which made me also startled

"Ya, because of you my phone almost fell on the floor" I said little angrily

"Anyway look help us with this choreography " Jay said and then I helped them learn the choreography while Ni-ki actually learned it after 10 minutes.

__________

"Byee Jay hyung and Jungwon hyung" Ri-ki said while he waved at us as he went out of the studio

"Byeee Ri-ki" we both said at the same time.

As Ri-ki left I looked at Jay hyung who just started lazily dancing.

"Wow such a lazy ass" I teased but he didn't showed any emotions. I guess he didn't heard me?

As I saw him doing one dance I found it really cool so I wanted to try it.

"Look hyung I can do it too" i said and did the same what hyung did but suddenly I lost my balance and fell on top of him.

Jay POV

as Jungwon doing the same thing as I did it one minute ago he fell on top of me which made me frozen and just look at him shocked.

"Sorry" he said and tried to stand up but I guess his hand was sweating so he fell again on me but now our lips were touching each other which made me even more shocked.

His eyes widened and tried to go away but I pulled him back and kissed him again. I'm not sure what I'm even doing at this moment but I feel what I'm doing is right.

He kissed me back which I didn't really expect from him but it was my chance to feel his lips better. Soft and sweet lips as always.

"Sorry" he said and then stood up. I just sat on the floor and watched him hoe he was putting his jacket and school bag on while being stressed about what just happened.

"It ain't the first time we kissed anyway" I said while still looking at him. Finally he turned around to face me but he looked serious now.

"If that's so. Then why aren't we both in relationship? I was always the one approaching you and even kissed you while you're ignoring me just because you don't know how you feel about me" as he said that I didn't knew what to say.