-25-

Third POV

"Wait, you... you like me?" Sungchan asked Yedam confused and shocked at the same time.

No one has ever confessed love to him so he was really surprised. But the fact that a guy he just knows for some days, has feeling for him is making him really confused.

"Yeah, I know it's not even a week that I know you but since the day you helped me find my class made me really like you" Yedam said.

Yedam also felt really uncomfortable and shy. He never confessed his feelings to someone. And he never ever really liked someone before. And the fact that he's confessing to Sungchan is just a plan he has with Jay. Ofc Yedam like Sungchan a little but not that much to start a relationship with that guy.

"Sorry, but this is sick. We don't even know each other for a week but you already like me?" Sungchan asked again as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just.. wanted you to know that" Yedam said as he looked down.

"Okay, good to know I guess.. but I don't want to be mean but we can't be together because I already have feelings for someone else. Hope you understand "

"I understand"

"Okay, now I have to go. Take care" he said as he tapped Yedam's head and walked away.

Yedam took a deep breath and looked up. 'If this plan doesn't work then I'm dead' Yedam thought to himself.

Jay POV

"soooo?" I asked happily Yedam as we went to the cafeteria.

"Nothing, if this plan doesn't work then why am I even trying?" Yedam asked while pouting his lips.

I felt little sad for him but that's our plan. He needs to try even though he doesn't know Sungchan that well.

"Don't worry, just do your best" I said as I gave him the piece of cake

"Yeah, I'm trying "

"Anyway, I also have to do something to get Jungwon to like me. What should I do?" I asked Yedam.

Jungwon POV

"Agh, I'm so tired. Two hours of math and they expect us to be all energetic" Riki said as he yawned while him, Sunoo hyung and me were walking to the cafeteria, exhausted.

"Same, I hate math. I literally wanted to jump out of the window." Sunoo hyung said

"I regret coming to school. Now I even miss our history teacher. If he came we wouldn't be having 2 hours of math." I added

"True, anyway I want to eat a cake I'm hungry" Sunoo hyung said again

"Yeah, hyung don't worry we are here already " Ni-ki said while I was now looking at Jay and Yedam laughing and talking together.

'Why are they always together?' I asked myself

"Ey let's go" Ni-ki said as he grabbed me by my arm and took me to the cafeteria.

"Woow, so many cakes. Hello, can I get please this mint-chocolate cake?" Sunoo hyung asked the seller happily pointig at the cake.