6.)

The rest of the week seems to go by fast. It's now Friday night and Maverick is going to walk with me over to Maeve's house since his house is on the way to mine. I had enough time this week to have my box braids removed. I have about 3c textured hair so I threw my hair into a bun and let some of the black curls fall by my face. I wore black high heels and a short pink backless dress.

This is the first time this school year I haven't had my braids in so it will be nice to switch everything up. I grab out my sunglasses, purse, and vintage leather jacket I thrifted. I loved this outfit and I couldn't wait until the party. Maverick walks up to my door he is wearing a black Nike crewneck with a dress shirt underneath along with two chains around his neck. He is wearing baggy jeans along with his red jordan 1s again. He has a few silver rings on his index and middle fingers. He also has two tiny hoop earrings in.

"Woah since when did you have your ears pierced?" I ask marveling at how handsome he is.

"Sophomore year, I just don't usually wear them." He lifts his hand up to his ear.

"Don't take them out! I think they really suit you." I say smiling at him. "You look good Mav."

"You are stunning Soph. You always are." His flushed face makes me get butterflies in my stomach.

"Uh we should probably leave now!" I say blushing while he just smiles and chuckles at my reaction.

We walk down the street and we show up to Maeve's house. Right when we get to the front door I see a girl standing in the middle of the room with a corona box on her head holding up a half drunken bottle.

"Yup that's Kaitlyn

"Yup that's Kaitlyn." I laugh to Maverick as she dances around and Ava is dancing sloppy to the music.

I look over and Maeve is the most drunk out of everyone I see. She is wearing a leopard print halter top shirt with an O-ring in the middle showing off her chest. She is wearing tight leather pants and she has her short hair in a small pony. She is dancing wild and I love her outfit but she doesn't feel like herself. Everyone is yelling as she air thrusts this guy to the music.

I look over to Maverick concerned when six people enter the door. Cameron is wearing denim jacket with black ripped jeans and a white shirt. Vincent is wearing a stripped shirt and some tan shorts with some chains around his neck. Dakota is wearing flannel over her muscle tank with jeans and a beanie. Cora has on an emerald green cowl neck top along with blue ripped shorts. Large dangly earring hanging from her ears are in vision due to her hair pulled back into a tight high pony. Kiera has on high waisted flare leg pants with an intricate design along with a white crop top that exposes her stomach. Kiera's curly red hair sits below her chest yet above her bellybutton. Victoria has on a short black dress with a belt that presents off her hour glass figure along with her go to fishnets and chunky boots. This time she used more makeup and had a bold red lip and eyeliner that was on point.