Chapter 3 - The beach pt 1

No one's pov:

You could see the Astor girl skate down the empty streets. Unaware of the world around her with music blasting through her headphones. Her brown hair doing different wavey motions in the wind.

Meanwhile

The olsen's arrived at the beach after a very chatty car ride. The younger one was very annoyed. Her sisters had kept asking her how her relationship with Robbie was going. Mk and Ashley hadn't heard the latest news. Lizzie just wanted to tell them the truth. But it was still hard for her to accept that her and Robbie were done. Only this morning she was about to text him a sweet good morning text. When she stopped herself remebering last nights events.

Elaine's pov:

I kicked up my board into my hand and paused the music. I started to head over to the beach. The beach was crowded but I found a small spot were a put down my stuff. I quickly changed to my lilac bikini and went towards the water. My feet touched the quiet warm water as I heard a voice. My head turned around my head and saw a familiar face. It was Elizabeth. She almost ran towards me.

"Thank you" she let out at she catched her breath.

"For what?" I let out betwen my chuckles.

"Ohh my sisters were so annoying.." she rambled on about something Robbie blah blah blah, but I got lost in her eyes and forgot to pay attention.

We went over to my stuff so she could put down hers. Followed by running back into the water. But honestly I didn't pay attention to what we talked about. I only watched her beautiful smile and her stunning eyes.

Hey so I will make a part 2 to this. It was so short because I was tierd and I'd rather post little that is good than much that's total shit. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Stay safe :]!
- Lydia <3