Chapter 4 - Beach pt 2 & School start

Lizzie's pov:

Me and Elaine walked over to the small shop. She had offerd to buy me ice cream, which I didn't decline. As we walked over I managed to sneak a few peaks at Elaine. Her hazel eyes reflected perfectly in the sun. With her brown hair moving in wavey motions she almost looked angelic. I sneaked a look at her agian and we locked eyes. Was she looking at me to? No she can't be, right? I continued to questrion my self over and over agian.

"We're here" she said, I nodded as an answer.

"So what do you want?" Elaine asked.

"I'll have the pumpkin flavoured ice cream" I told her.

She went over, orderd and paid for our ice cream.

"Here you go" she said and handed me my pumkin flavoured ice cream.

"Thanks" I replied as I took it in my hand.

We started making our way over to our stuff. While we went over there we talked about random stuff. I even told her about my sisters old boyfriends.

About the time we arrived at our stuff we got into the topic of dating.

"So are you seeing anyone?" I asked curiously.

She tought for a while.

"Nope, not last time I checked which was just now" Elaine said with a chuckle.

"Well have you dated anyone?" I asked and made sure I was not to pushy.

"Yes one guy when I was 15, let's just say that was a big mistake." She replied.

"Oh okay, why?"

"Normally I would say that he probably wasn't right guy, but that's not the case. He was just not my type"

"So what's your type" I said with a smirk on my lips.

She made a couple of hand gestures as she tried to say something.

"Promise to not tell anyone okay?"

I nodded.

She took a deep breath.

"Im a lesbian, so obiously the guy was not my type"

"Okay" I answerd kind of shocked by the answer.

"That's totally fine" I said with a smile.

"Omg thank you so much for accepting me" she said and hugged me.

I hugged her back feeling some weird feeling in my stomach. I had never felt like this before, not with Robbie, not with anyone.

Time skip to when school started (like 3 days later)

Elaine's pov:

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm. My mouth let out a groan as I turned it of. My feet made it's way to my bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed out my hair so it didn't look like a birds nest. Brushed my teeth and changed. I decided on a khaki highwaisted jean skirt with a brown leather belt. A white polo shirt and a beige-yellowish west.

Something like this:

As I walked down the stairs my nose was met with the smell of new baked bread

"Good morning sweetie, I made you breakfast" Luna said with a smile.

"Thanks Luna you're the best" I answerd as I took the sandwich and started to eat it.

After that I gulped down a glass of icé tea. I grabbed my bag and went out the door. My right leg flew over the motorbike as I put the helmet over my head. I also made sure I had a spare one fore Elizabeth.

Lizzie's pov:

My eyes flutterd open as I heard my mother arguing with my sisters. It was something about their outfits beeing slutty. I turned around to check the time.

7:50am

Shit Elaine would arrive in 15 minutes. I ran to the bathroom brushed my teeth, hair. I also changed to the outfit I had picked out yesterday. A white tank top, a patternd skirt and a dark grey cardigan. The outfit was finished with some silver jewlery and a pair of dr mairtains. (Idk how it's spelled)

Something like this:

I flew down the stairs, grabbed my bag and an apple

I flew down the stairs, grabbed my bag and an apple. Just as I came out the door Elaine pulled up in my driveway. She helped me put on the helmet. Then she helped me up on the bike. Elaine started to drive to the school.

On the way she sped up which made me tight the grip around her. I don't know if it was on purpose or not but I enjoyed it. My stomach got that weird feeling agian and my cheeks got hotter. I was blushing.

We finally pulled up infornt of River Valley School. Elaine helped me of the motorbike and took of the helmet for me. Followed by her taking of hers, grabbing her bag and handing me mine. As I touched her hand which made my heart flutter.

Together we walked into the school and to our class.

Hey! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had writers block. If it comes out a part tomorrow it will be at a different time. Im going to play games with my friends the whole nighr and be outside with my family. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed! Stay safe!
- Lydia <3