Chapter 7 - Staying over

Lizzie pov:

As Ashley opend the door Mary-kate held me back to protect me, if it was Robbie. Ashley had also grabbed a knife to protect us if it was him.

"Someone open please I need help" I heard, It was Elaine.

Ashley reached for the handle and opend the door.

I saw Elaine butt-naked with only her keys phone and shoes in her hand. I notied hickeys all over her body and brusing around her wrists.

"That's her" I cried out.

Ashley let her in.

"Let's get you some clothes sweetie" She said.

"Btw Im Ashley" she continued with a smile.

"Im Elaine" They got out.

They went upstairs as me and Mk stayed downstairs. We sat down on the couch.

Tears were still streaming down my face as Ashley came down the stairs.

"What could that mother fucker have done to her?" I said barley getting any air between the sobs.

"I don't know Lizzie....I don't know" Mary-kate said calmingly rubbing my back to comfort me.

Elaine's pov:

I turned off the water and dried myself with the towel I got from Ashley. She also provided me with a set of clothes which I was thankfull for. I quickly changed then went down stairs. My eyes were met by the twins comforting Lizzie. But as fast as Lizzie spotted me she went over to me.

She went in for a hug which I returned. We stood there for a while. But all I could fell was numbness, and something else. There were the butterflies in my stomach, the feeling of Lizzie beeing safe. What if it had been her? I couldn't hold it in any more. I let the tears stream down my face I didn't care. With that I nuzzle into Lizzie neck. Hiding from the bigger things in the world.

"Hey Elaine, wanna stay over for the night?" Lizzie said calmly trying to keep it together for me.

I nodded. I didn't want to tell Luna and Melissa just yet.

"If that's okay with you, I don't want to intrude" I said after a while.

"She wouldn't have asked if she didn't mind and our parents are out of town so we should be all good" Mary-kate said.

"Okay thank you, and who are you if you don't mind me asking" I replied.

"Mary-kate, Ashley's hotter twin" She said.

Lizzie and I chuckled in unison.

"You look exacly the same" The girl who had me in her arms said.

"Anyways Mk and I are going shopping we will see you guys later"

"Bye" I said.

Lizzie pov:

Later that day we were sitting on my bed. Elaine was supposed to take my bed to sleep and I would take the couch.

As Elaine got under the sheets and I got ready to go. She grabbed my hand.

"Stay here.." there was and unmistakable sob in her voice as their  glisterd with tears form earlier, "please"

I waited a moment, was a just about to get under the same sheets as the woman I like? I guess so.

"Okay babe" Oh shit, that just slipped out. Fuck, fuck fuck.

It didn't look like Elaine noticed  because she just lifted the blanket inviting me to lay next to her.

She nuzzled up agianst me which I didn't mind.

"Goodnight babe" They said.

With that I laid my arm around her and got comfy.

"Goodnight"

I know this chapter is short it's just a kind of filler. Hope you liked it and if you have any ideas share them. Anygays stay safe :) !

- Lydia <3