Chapter 6 - Normal walk?

TW: Rape

Lizzie's pov:

It has been about a month since I met Elaine. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We have gotten really close to each other. Today they asked me if I wanted to go on a walk. Ofcourse I said yes. I decided to put on a white skirt, with a band t-shirt and a dark grey hoodie. Today I had also decided to do some light make up.

*pling*

Someone was at the door, which was probably Elaine.

I rushed down the stairs as I grabbed ny phone.

I opened the door to see Robbie.

THAT MOTHER FUCKER.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said annoyed.

"Im so sorry I want to get back together Lizzie" He replied, something told me he was lying.

"Was it because the bitch cheated on you or because I like someone else and stopped caring about the breakup?"

He stood speech less looking at me.

"Oh soo both, Thats what I thought" I gave him a fake smile as I smacked the door in his face.

Elaine's pov:

Just as I was about to walk up to the door my ears was met by a voice.

"Go away, she likes someone else!" I turned around to see the one and only Robbie Arnett.

"Huh" I let out.

"She doesn't want anything to do with you" I ignored him and went up to the door.

I ringed the door bell, the sound was followed by footsteps.

Elizabeth opend the door. Her face grew a smile.

"You are finally here"

"Yes?" I looked at the time "Im not late why did you say finally?"

"Someone else was here" she said not looking like she expectes the person.

That's when it hit me. The dick was here. That was why he stood outside the olsen's property.

"Oh well Im here now, shall we?" I offerd her my arm to take which she gladly did and locked the door.

As we walked together arm in arm I heard Robbie agian, had he been watching us the whole time?

"Where are you going babe?" I looked confused at Lizzie, she shook her head.

He went over to us now standing less than a meter infrond of us. Beeing able to smell the alcohol from his breath I got scared.

"Im not your 'babe' " Lizzie answerd showing signs that she smelt it to.

Robbie came closer to us making us back away til we reached Lizzie's front door. He continued his way closer to us. By this time I had grabbed Lizzie's hand. I gave it a confirming squeeze. It was like we had talked trough our minds.

She ran, but Robbie didn't. He sayted continuing to get closer to me. My breath got heavier. He quickly reached for my shirt pulling it off. I tried to fight back as he picked me up.
He took me into the forest. I was terrified for my life. He he pulled of my sweat pants with my shoes. With that he started kissing my neck and unclipping my bra. His hands grabbed my breast as tears flooded down my face. My hands was trying to push him off of me. That was when he went over to a tree, still holding my hands tight. I tried to kick him.

"Ohh good girls don't do that sweetheart" he said as he bound my arms around the tree with handcuffs.

Robbie ripped off my underwear. This was the point I really relised, I was getting raped. My hands tried to get out of the cuffs. It hurt like a bitch but I managed to get loss. My hands punched Robbie in the face. As my feet kicked him in the balls. I managed to grab my keys,phone and shoes. With that started sprinting. Without stopping I quickly reached Lizzie's house. Baning on the door pleading for someone to open.

"Someone open please I need help" I managed to get out between the sobs.

A girl opend the door, she looked like Lizzie just a bit older.

She was holding a knife.

I saw Lizze held by another identical girl.

"That's her" Lizzie cried out.

The girl with the knife let me in.

"Let's get you some clothes sweetie" The one that opend the door said. She was Lizzie's twin sister.

"Btw Im Ashley" she said with a smile.

"Im Elaine" I got out.

We got to Lizzie's room and she helped me get clothes and a towel.

"Take a shower and get clean okay, we will not hurt you" I nodded.

Ashkey went down the stairs and left me alone. I got into the shower.

What the fuck just happend.

Hope y'all liked how we got introduced to Ashley! Stay safe! Im so sorry if someone has experienced this. I didn't want to trigger any memories.

Message me if you need to talk to someone!

- Lydia <3