The love of a Life time

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Rumi

       Far below on the grassy field beneath the Grand Hotel, a beautiful young women in a blue dress walked slowly , not having  anywhere to go.

    Her arms hang listlessly at her side, her eyes never leaving the ground.  She wanders and ponders the next steps of her life.

    What will she do now?  She couldn't bring herself to board the train.  She had looked back hopefully. Maybe he would still come for her?  But when he didn't , she didn't care.
She would no longer stay with her manager , her jailer , any longer. She would take control of her own destiny.

          She returned to the hotel by herself and wandered.   It was to soon for her broken heart to mend.

        She looks up at the hotel , then stops . 

Are her eyes playing trickles on her? 

           A brown suit , shoulders hunched  dejectedly.   She knew that brown suit. Knew who it was!

      "Richard!"   She screamed .   She began running in his direction.  "Richard!" She screams again, as loud as she could.
She had to make him hear her!

       He had heard his name and his heart  jolted in his chest.  His heart couldn't take much more of this!

          He turned and saw his darling girl running up the grass towards the stairs.  He vaulted off his seat and took the steps two at a time , closing the distance between them quickly. Not quickly enough for  him.

          Then she was there! In his arms ! They were laughing and crying and embracing.
         She felt so good , so real!

       Her fingers were gripping him tightly and he flinched , he couldn't hide the obvious pain from his bruised ribs.

           "Oh , Richard!  What has happened to you, what did they do to you?" New fresh tears sprung to her eyes.
She looks at his injured face  and gingerly touched it. She understood exactly what had happened to him.  He had been abducted and beaten.
          He'd had not abandoned her! She felt ashamed of herself  of ever thinking that he would do such a thing.

      "I thought I'd never see you again!"  Richard huffed out. " I was so desperate to find you and I thought you were gone."

            She kissed  him with  a longing  desperation.   "I'll never leave you, never,never, never!" 

                The heat built between them and they understood were this had to go.

***********Mature content follows*******

Even though it was the middle of the day, Elise closed the drapes and lit several candles.

The effect on the room was romantic and intimate. She stood before her would be lover and reached up, pulling a pin out of her hair. It fell past her shoulders and down her back in cascading waves.
She looked up into his brown eyes seductively and smiled. Where had the demure, modest young lady gone to?
He liked this change in her immensely.

Richard just stood there awestruck, drinking in her lovely delicate features.

But not for long. Her eyes held passion and longing and he was over come with desire.