lol meet up pog

Today was the day I was going to stream with Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo, in real life! So of course everyones gonna flip, they get irl minor trama squad content lol. Minor trama squad was what people decided to call us. Me and Tommy's name is rose due, Tubbo and mine is nuke due, Ranboo and mine is mature due, honestly I love it.

I finally got off the bus and began walking until I got to some public bikes I could ride until the rest of the walk. After the very long travel I got to Tubbo's house and knocked on the door Lani answered. "Yo Lani! Hey," I said she gave me a hug. "Hey Ollie, come in," she said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside. "Tubbo our brother's here!" She said making me smile, Tubbo and Tommy quickly came running in the livingroom. "OLLIE!" they yelled I chuckled and opened my arms and received a big hug from both of them.

"Hey," I heard Ranboo I looked his direction and saw his actually face for the first time, I just pointed at him. "Who the hell is this dude, and why is he so tall what the fudge," I said refraining from cursing infront of small child. "I am Ranboo you are Olive at least I hope, and that is Tubbo and Tommy, and then theres Lani, now that instructions are done can we hug now," Ranboo asked I chuckled and went to him giving him a hug. "You are way to tall," I said he hummed in agreement.

"So what the plan for today?" I asked Tommy smiled excitedly ready to share his bright idea. "YLYL!" He shouted I nodded and set my bag down, I was spending some time with them since Niki was leaving home for a bit to do a bunch of collabs. "Alright when are we going to stream it?" I asked Tubbo chuckled and Ranboo just put on his mask. "Oh! Right now alright uh get I guess," I said confused, I fixed my glasses I was wearing and followed the boys to their streaming room.

"WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE STREAM!" Tommy shouted next to me, Ranboo and I were in the middle, Tommy next to me, Tubbo next to Ranboo. "Tommy eardrums those are sensitive remember," I told him he nodded and lower his tone a bit. He did the intro and then we started the media share.

"I'm convinced Ranboo is silently laughing, he's been totally silenced," I said after a very funny dono, he shrugged and I scoffed. "These aren't funny," he said I disagree. "Your not funny, your dry, dryer then the air," I said he turned to me probably holding a offended face while both of the other boys held back laughter. "I beg-," he started to disagree but I cut him off. "Then beg," I said turning back to the monitor that sent Tommy and Tubbo to laughter.

"I'm sabotaging this stream," I said making Tommy quickly say no and grab a nerf gun to try to shoot me, I quickly got up and hid behind Tubbo Tubbo making get up and try to hid behind me, I ended up trying to running upstairs to hide but Tommy shot me in the arm making me stop in my tracks and flip him off. "Bitch, you bitch boy," I said seething in pain, I went back to my seat snatching the gun from Tommy and shooting him in the arms tossing the gun on the couch after.

After the stream and shit we all decided to just chill at Tubbos for a bit since Ranboo is correntined. Me and Ranboo were chilling on the couch watching tiktok and Tubbo and Tommy was both playing the piano. "Let's watch a movie," Tubbo said taking my phone out of nowhere making me and Ranboo make noise of offense since we were watching from the same phone, I got off of Ranboo from our cuddle pile to make room on the couch for the others.

"What movie genre?" Ranboo asked pulling me back into a hug, our name is going to get changed to touch starved due, actually no were all touched starved, by that I mean Tommy just took my hand as he sat on the floor, and Tubbo is now resting his head on my shoulder. Platonic cuddles everyone, Platonic cuddles amongst the teens. "I'm going with Sci-fi," I said Tubbo sat up and turned to me.

"Like some over throwing the government sci-fi or aliens population the planet sci-fi," he asked I shrugged. "I was thinking more of a the world is ending by global warming sci-fi," Tommy said turing to us I nodded. Lani came in and chuckled taking some of Tubbos spare batteries. "Your all nerds," she said leaving again, I assume she said that because we all were thinking of sci-fi but in our defense it's understandable, and could always happen sometimes.

"What about The core?" Ranboo asked I nodded. "Sounds cool, never seen it though," I said Tommy nodded. "Oh me and Ranboo watched it a long time ago it was pog," Tubbo said Tommy nodded as well. "Alright core it is," Ranboo said picking the movie. Throughout the movie I guess certain things that may be the cause of the situation, as did the Tommy our main bet was global warming, in the end I was right and everyone was asleep except Tommy.

"Lol I can't carry Ranboo he's sleeping on the couch," I said as Tommy got up, he chuckled and picked Tubbo up carrying him to his room, I got up as well and after a satisfying stretch I grabbed Ranboo a blanket and put it on him going to steal his guess bed, since he stole my guess couch. In the morning I was awaken by Ranboo sending me on my marry way to the couch so he could sleep more much to my dislike.

"Dude but the bed is comfy," I said doing the making a snow angel animation to express how comfy the bed was. "Exactly why I want it now off," he said I groaned and got up letting him in his bed. "Thanks," he said I nodded patting his head and going to the couch, there was a lot of light so I went in my bag and grabbed a sleep mask o brought just in case going to bed.