Talks

Mya Grant POV

My phone kept going off and it's pissing me off. It's been a few days since the whole ordeal and I've been avoiding Lisa feeling guilty I almost fuck her dad.

I haven't been to school I got asthma so they think I had an attack and they emailed all my work and assignments. And a friend lend me his notes. That what Im now doing copying notes and doing my assignments which is due in later to night.

Sighing I picked up my phone noticing the bitch wasn't gonna stop ringing. "Hello?" I asked as I sit by my desk "Hello?" I asked again no answer "can we talk" when I heard the voice I rest my pen down.

"George?" I asked "yeah" he said "hmm yeah" he texted me an address and told to meet him there. I finished my work got up putting on something comfy.  It's February so it's still chilly outside.

Grabbing my purse putting the pistol my dad got me when I first moved here

Grabbing my purse putting the pistol my dad got me when I first moved here. I don't know his intentions so I gatta be safe. Getting to my car I drove to the location he sent me.

It's was a lake I didn't even know this was here. Pulling up next to his car I got out and sat on my hood. He came and stood in front of me "I just wanted to apologize about what happened. I didn't mean to come on so strong or to scare you" he said

                   🛑Slight Mature Content🛑

"You didn't scare me I just didn't know what to do. My mind went 100 miles per second and I had to leave to think" I told him he nod at me coming a little closer "I like you have did for a couple of months." He said I nod and he was between my legs with his hands resting in my hips.

"Your married and my friends dad. I know I can't stand ya bitch of a wife but it still ain't right" I told him he sighs "no it's not" was his response before he kissed me. And my stupid ass kissed back.

I don't even know how we got this point. With me sitting on the hood of my car with George hands on my ass sucking the the life out my pussy.

"Fuck!" I yelled when he entered a finger in me

"Fuck!" I yelled when he entered a finger in me. My legs shake and he keeps going and it feels so fucking good. He's sucking on clit while rolling his tongue in circles around it.

One hand in my pussy and the other flick my nipple and squeeze my breast. My legs shook more and I squirted everywhere he's drinking it up. He sat up kissing my lips I moan as I taste myself.

"I have to go but I'm calling you tonight okay" he said I nod yes spanking my butt "words Mya" he asked "okay" he kissed me once more starting to rub me again my pussy is still dripping.

He stopped putting his fingers in my mouth. I suck on it for bit he help me with my clothes made sure I was in my car. I sat in car for bit getting myself together before I pulled off I notice he was waiting for me leave too.

Going to Wendy's because I don't want to cook. Getting home parking my car walking in from the garage. My door bell rang still smiling from my high I see Lisa standing there.

"Where have you been all week" she said "here I wasn't  feeling good" I told her she nod and had pizza in her arms. Walking letting her in we walk to the kitchen I grabbed my food we made a plate going to my movie room.

Setting it up I went to my room to get out these wet ass panties and taking a shower I put on some shorts and wife beater.

Getting back to the room Lisa was just staring at me "what!" I asked her "girl who you been fucking" she said "what you talking about" she hand me a mirror and I saw my neck and breast are covered with hickeys. Damn vampire  looking at her "a lady never kissed and tell" I told her.

Oh sweet baby Jesus I'm going to hell. She laughed at me and we ate and watched a movie before it was time for her to go home. Going in my room I sent my assignments in. Laying down watching tv when my phone rang.

"Hello" I said "hey honey" I rolled my eyes at the voice "well well well look who remember they had a daughter. Did the gold digger dig you dry yet" I said hearing him sigh "you know I know I'm always thinking about you don't be like that" he said

"Whatever you say Mason how may I help you" I asked he sighed again "Julia is pregnant" he said "for you or the pool boy" I asked him "for me" he said yeah right "so what let me guess your gonna stop sending me money when I reach 19 because of her and your quote on quote child" I said knowing that's the case.

"Mya look" I cut him off "it's whatever Mason are you still paying for school or do I have to that myself too" I asked him "no I'm paying for school" he was about to continue "Alright" I hang up.

Wiping my tears from under eyes when I got a FaceTime called. "Hey" I answered when I saw George face "what's wrong" he asked looking at me with concern "nothing" I said "look I'm really tired I'll text you tomorrow" I said he nod and I hang up.

Every time something like this happens I get closed off. I knew it was coming I knew it I'm not dumb I got money thanks to my mom. But come on what is wrong with him.

Laying down watching a movie and someone is banging on my door. What the fuck going downstairs I look through the peakhole. Opening the door I see George he walked in picked me up.

"Where your room" I told him and he carried and laid me down on my bed. He laid on top of me "talk to me" this is weird for me no one really talks to me about my problems. They just let me be mad.

So we spoke I told him about everything that happened. He rubbed my back and wiped my tears. I felt a whole lot better after I never had no one to do this for me.

Sitting up I wiped my remaining tears. Looking at the time "it's kinda late are you spending the night or you have to go"  I asked hoping he'll stay with me.

"I'm spending the night I took a Uber so no one will see my car" he said and I nod laying down turning off the lights I cuddled into him and for the first time I felt complete.