Clubs&BusniessMeeting

Mya Grant POV

Tonight Jones and I are going to the club. I haven't been out in so long I'm excited. Emily is with her grand mother and George has a business dinner he has to go to.

Looking at myself in the mirror I nod my head smiling

Looking at myself in the mirror I nod my head smiling. I finally getting my body back. "Damn bitch you almost made me straight." Looking at Jones he looks good as always.

"You looking good" I told him

"You looking good" I told him. Grabbing my purse making sure I have money and my cards. Putting my lip gloss and a sponge in my bag.

We left in his car going to this new club. The line is crazy looking at Jones. He held my hand walking straight to the front "Jones Davis plus one" he said. "I don't see your name" the guy says Jones rolled his.

"Check the VIP" he said annoyed "ooh sorry man" he let us right in. We walked up the steps to the VIP area and I see his boyfriend Logan. Walking up to Logan kissing his cheek. "Mya your looking flawless as always" he said and I laughed.

"But I still can't compete with you" I said right laughed but waved me off. "So what do you think?" He asked me and I nod "it's looks great.  Do you guys got a kitchen?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"A kitchen will set it over the top. Just finger foods though it's just something to think about" I told him and he nod writing down the idea.

I feel someone staring at me and it's getting annoying. Turning to a guy on my left "Can I help you?" I said "ooh I'm sorry Mya this is my Brother/ Business partner Jacob" he said and I nod.

I extended my hand for a handshake but this fool kissed the back of my head. That was nasty I took my head back looking at Jones. And he only shook his head.

"Sir if I didn't respect Logan and Jones I would rock your shit. Don't be kissing me please don't make me repeat myself" I told him wiping my hand off.

"Now let's go dance because I didn't squeeze my big ass in this dress for nothing" I said pulling Logan with me to the dance floor.

Logan Jones and I are the floor having the time of our life. I'm dancing between the both of them because the men in this place are bit to grabby.

Shaking my ass Rake it up
"I tell all my niggas, (yo) cut the check (cut the check)
Buss it down, turn your goofy down, (down) pound
I'ma do splits on it, yes, splits on it, (splits) I'm a bad bitch, I'ma throw fits on it (fits)"

Shaking my ass Rake it up "I tell all my niggas, (yo) cut the check (cut the check)Buss it down, turn your goofy down, (down) poundI'ma do splits on it, yes, splits on it, (splits) I'm a bad bitch, I'ma throw fits on it (fits)"

When all of sudden I'm being pulled by the back of my neck. I turned around ready to swing but I stopped and saw George. "Hey baby" I said with a smile.

George POV

I'm sitting at this boring ass diner with these investors. We're rapping up when someone said "let's go and get some drinks" I sighed really just wanted to go home "I heard this new club was opening. Probably got some young pussy there" one of the other men said.

I rolled my eyes all these men are married and in their 50's they disgust me. "What you say George?" They asked and I nod "sure why not let just tell my girlfriend" they all boo'd at me calling me pussy whipped.

Arriving to the club the name looked familiar to me but I can't put my finger on it. Walking in cutting the line we just gave the bouncer 100 dollars each.

Walking in we got to a vip room the guys we're already looking for the prey. "Damn that one right there will be perfect" the point to this woman in tan dress twerking with two guys.

Looking at her ass I thought hey I know that ass. Looking at the guys it's Logan and Jones one of the guys said. "I would love to have her to myself" I'm getting annoyed

"What do you think George she looks like she can show a man a good time" I looked at him "dude with all respect if one of you comment on my girlfriend ass again. I'm beating your ass" I said.

"That's your girlfriend?
How the hell you pulled that off.
Shit no wonder he had to text her where he was going.
I'd be pussy whipped too if I could go home to that"

They all had some shit to say. Walking downstairs to the dance floor walking pass Jones and Logan they nod at me. I pulled Mya by the back of her neck she turned ready to swing on me.

Looking at me she smiled putting her arms around my neck. "Hey baby" she said kissing me. I'm just glad she isn't drunk. "Baby where the rest of your dress?" I asked her

She laughed at me and said the shop "well you need to go and get it" she only rolled her eyes at me. "Wanna meet my investors?" I asked her and nod.

I grabbed her hand and we walked in the vip room. Mya went from fun and party mode to business mode. She walked in "Good evening Gentlemen my name is Mya Grant how are you" and all their mouth dropped  

"Mya Grant? The Mya Grant?" The all asked and I'm lost. "Yep that's me" I looked at them lost "I thought you were a lot older then this. Your probably not even 20 yet" Mya tilt her head to the side. "Hmm if I'm age is an issue I guess you don't need me keep investing in your business" she told him and he went pale.

He shook his head no "No ma'am I wasn't trying to me disrespectful" he said and she nod then looked to her left. "Uncle Sam?" she yelled smiling running up to the man.

He held her face "you look so much like her" he said kissing her face. I've know Samuel for years. He's always a quiet man never really say much. He just does business then leave.

"I've been trying to reach for years but your dad won't let me near you" he said holding her "how you been what's your number" he asked her. "I'm fine I'm Graduating in 2 months. And" she took her phone.

"This is your grandniece Emily" he looked at her then smiled "ooh I can't wait to hold her" he said then stop and think.

He walked up to me "your seeing my niece so I'm guessing this is your baby?" He said I nod "Mya only 19 how old are you again?" He asked me. "35" I told him he nod at me "you treat her wrong I'll burying you" I nod.