Recoverys&Blackeyes

Mya Grant POV

Getting out the hospital I have a headache. But I don't like being away from my baby too long. They give me pain killers and I'm on bed rest. Emailing my slip to school I'm off for two weeks.

I've asked them to email my my work. I'm not falling behind I got less then 6 months before I graduate. Getting home George lift me upstairs into Emily room where his mom is.

"Ooh Mya honey how are you feeling. I'm so sorry this happen how are you feeling?" She asked me "I'm doing okay just a little headache" I told her she nod at me.

"Well that's good I'm happy your feeling better. Ooh and I was supposed to thank you" she said and I looked at her confused "for what" I said she sat next to me.

"For giving me such a beautiful grand baby. And taking care of my son he's been unhappy for years. I made him marry Lean when they were 15. He tried but she just was with him for the money. But with you he's happy and free and for that I thank you" she said and my heart exploded.

"Your welcome" was the only think I could say. She put Emily in my arms I kiss her face checking her over. To make sure she's okay I'm going to fuck that hoe up when I see her.

Who the fuck try fight a bitch with they child in their hands. How could at least told me to rest my baby down.

Feeding her she went back to sleep I put in her crib. Talking into my room I see George laying down. Taking a shower George came in behind me kissing my shoulder.

"How you feeling?" He asked "better" I said he washed me off. Drying me off he picked me up resting me on the bed.

Getting my a shirt and underwear. Taking my medicine I went right to sleep.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Ive been doing better I'm off bed rest and start school again on Monday. I did all my work for the last few weeks at home. George has been so sweet and so supportive.

I kinda feel bad about him and Lisa. That's still his child and I know he loves her. Putting on some sweats and t shirt I'm taking Emily to George mom house for the night.

She's been over every day helping me out. Taking care of Emily I trust her a little and she's George mom. Packing her a bag with everything she need. Going outside to see George mom is here.

I looked at her confused "I got so excited I couldn't wait." I laughed save me gas packing all Emily thing in her car. Making sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Kissing my baby they left sighing I went inside and took a nap. Waking up to someone knocking on the door. Opening the door there stood Lisa.

"Hi" she's said and I punched her in the face. She fell on the floor screaming I got on top of her still punching. "This is for my baby" I said still punching when I felt someone left me off.

George Luke Pov

Getting home I'm tired Jones and I pulled in at the same time. To find Mya beating the shit out Lisa. Jones just stood there looking "Jones help me get her off" he shook his no at me. "I won't touch her while she's like that if I were you" he said leaning on the car.

Getting annoyed I went over and pulled Mya off. Only to have her rock me shit damn why do she hit so hard. "I told you" Jones yelled Mya is now pulling Lisa by her hair to the street.

Then she picked her up and through her uncle phill style

Then she picked her up and through her uncle phill style. My nose is gushing blood I'm tilting my head up. And Jones is cleaning my nose. With tissue in my nose I went and picked Lisa up.

Her eye swollen green and purple her lip burst. Picking her up carrying her inside. "You better rest that bitch on the floor. My couch is expense"  she told me.

I rolled my eyes and put her in the couch anyway. Going to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Then I heard a boom running in the living room I see Lisa is on the floor.

Sighing I look at Mya who's just sitting in the couch "baby I know your still mad but please for me" she looked at me and sighed. Helping me put Lisa back on the couch.

She helped patch her up and clean her bloody lip. I thanked her and she walked off to her room. Sighing I sat on the chair Lisa didn't say anything.

"Why are you here Lisa" I asked her. "I just wanted to apologize" she said I got her some water. "I know I was wrong I was just so angry I couldn't help it. I don't expect her to be my friend again. I just wanted to say sorry for putting the baby in danger" she said and I nod.

"You still love me don't you daddy" she asked me crying. "I will always love you honey. Your my first born but you have to do better. You have a little sister who's going to look up to you.  How you expect to be in her life after what you pulled?" She looked down at her hand.

"I know daddy I'm going to go home. I'll try this another day" she got up stretching "you know I've seen her beat up other people before guys girls.  It's different when it's you she's strong as fuck" she popped her bones. Leaving

Going upstairs I see Mya laying down. Laying next to her I kissed back. "You okay?" I asked her she nod "I feel better" she told me pulling her close to me I kissed her.

"You know I love you right" I told her she tired to me "I love you too"