CatsOutTheBag

George Luke Pov

Mya is at school and I have Emily. She haven't found a babysitter that she can completely trust. Which is why Emily is now in my office crying.

She doesn't want to be put down and I can't get anything done. Sighing my secretary walked in she's an older black lady. 55 years old with long curly grey hair. She walks in looks at me shook her head.

"Give me the baby" she said as soon as Emily got in her arms she stopped crying. "Trader" I said pouting she laughed at me.

She looked at Emily face then pushed on her stomach. Emily farted then she handed her back to me. "That's it your acting up because you had gas?" I asked her and she just smiled at me.

She laid in my arms and went right to sleep and I looked at her shocked. Looking up my secretary was gone. "Mrs.Lake" I called her in my office.

"So your retiring in a month" I asked her and she nod. "Would like a baby sitting job. I'll double your salary. It's 8am to 3pm Monday through Friday" I asked looking at her with hopeful eyes.

She laughed but declined apparently she and her husband are going to travel. Damn can't say I didn't try. Thinking of only one person I called her.

Knowing I'm going to get my ass kicked. Dialing the number "Hello" she said "hey mom" I said "you got 2 minutes to tell why shouldn't I hang up on you". She said.

"You got a grand baby" I said it got quiet "I'll be there in 10 minutes" she hanged up. She helped with Lisa when she was a baby. Hopefully the same can happen now.

Not long after my office door burst open "you had another baby with that bitch" she said I shook my head no "you know that hoe just a gold digger why would y..." she stopped talking when she saw Emily.

"She's perfect" she said picking her up cooing at her. She looked at her for a while. "You know who she looks like. What's Lisa little friend name is again?" I looked down not looking up at her.

"You didn't" she said I nod she sighed. "Does Lisa know?" I shook my head no "are you happy" I looked at her smiling loving how she never judge. "Extremely" she back down at Emily.

"My grand baby is so perfect I can't wait to show her off to the girls at the club" she said gushing "you know Diana Green had a grandson and he looks like he's 60" she said and my mouth drop.

"Mom" she looked at me innocently "what?" She asked and I laughed. "Your sure she's yours right. Because If I fall in love and she not" I stopped her "she's mine mom" she nod at me smiling.

"She's not like lean is she. You how these young girls are now and days" she said "mom she has more money then both of us combined" she looked at me and smile.

"So I get a grand baby and a daughter" she did a little dance. "You have tell Lisa. I Want you and Mya right" she looked at me and I nod "to come over tomorrow for dinner. Hopefully she'll let me keep her for the weekend" she said handing her back to me.

Then slapping me upside my head and kissing Emily on her head.

Getting to Mya house when I got there she was cooking Jones is on a date again. "So I spoke to my mom today" I told her and she looked at "how is she I haven't seen her since I was 14" she said.

"She wants us to have dinner tomorrow and she wants Emily for the weekend" she put her spoon down. "I love your mom but I don't trust no one with my child over night. That will have to me worked up to." She said and I nod understanding and respecting her decision.

Mya Grant POV

I'm not comfortable with my baby being anywhere without me over night. Anything can happen and I will kill someone for my child. I'm not playing that shit this world is fuck up.

Especially with my baby being a dark skin girl. No one is going to mess up her confidence or make her feel less. Ever while I'm alive I made spaghetti because it's easy and I'm tired.

After we ate I feed Emily putting her in her room. I'm just getting George to be okay with it. He set up a video monitor in her room and made sure all her windows and door had a sound on it when it opens.

Going taking a bath I need to relax I feel frustrated. I know George can't keep taking her to work. But I'm so close to graduating I don't want to drop out. Sitting in tub crying stressing out I didn't hear the door open.

Only felt when some sat beside me looking up I see George. He picked me up and position me to be straddling him. Rubbing my back while I lay my hand on his chest. "Your doing a great job you don't have to worry. You will graduate and I will be right there with you" he said and I nod.
                        🛑Mature Content🛑

"I'm going to work from home. Any important meetings my mom will keep Emily. It will be an hour or two. I got you baby" he said and I nod.

Kissing him I love him so much. Sucking on his tongue he grabs my ass massaging it. I moaned rubbing my pussy on his dick that I feel getting hard under me.

"Please put it" he smirked at me "put what in baby" he said "your not cute" I said and he lift me on his fat cock. "Fuck" he said kissing my neck I ride him.

He stood up pulling out me I whined he stood out the tub pushing me to the wall with my legs wrapped around his neck sucking the soul out of me.

I'm moaning very loudly and I'm loving every minute out of it

I'm moaning very loudly and I'm loving every minute out of it. Going I cum on his tongue we went to my bed. He laid back down and let me ride him again. Putting my hands on his chest getting on toes. I throw this ass up and down I was about to cum when my door burst opened.

Turning around I see Lisa standing there. Her mouth opened and face red.