BadDates&SneakyLinks

Mya Grant POV

Looking in the mirror I look good. I had to find something to cover all the damn hickeys on my neck. Plus I'm sore as fuck my legs felt like their sleep.

But there's no backing out I'm driving my car to avoid any issues

But there's no backing out I'm driving my car to avoid any issues. Dudes these days weird driving to the little dinner what I actually love. I'm happy because I know what they cook and the owners.

Walking in I see Theo I walked up to him and hugged him. I sat down when the waitress came over with the drinks. I know her she's really sweet and shy.

She looked at Theo and frown she looked like she was about to cry. She give me a small smile and walked off. I looked at Theo "what was that about" I asked him. "Ooh just a girl I use to fuck with no big deal" he said.

I looked at him sideways "it look like it's a big deal she looks heartbroken seeing us together" I told him I keep looking back at her.

"Wait isn't she pregnant?" I asked him "yeah" he said putting two and two together. "So she pregnant with your baby and you left her. She's in school and working at the dinner busting her ass while you take other women out?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes at me " we don't know if the baby is mines anyways" I nod at him throwing my drink in his face. Then punching him in his nose. Call it my daddy issues I don't care that shit triggered me.

Putting money down paying for my drinks. Walking up to the girl taking all the cash out my purse which was about $300 dollars and giving it to her.

Walking out bitch ass rolling my eyes I got into my car. Getting home I stripped out these hot ass clothes calling George. "Miss me already?" He asked and we both laughed.

"Maybe" I said and told him about my so call date. He laughed at the end understanding how that pissed me off. But Lisa started to call me so I told him I gatta go.

"Girl why you all over TikTok" she said and sent me the video. I laughed so hard and told her what happened. "Will since your free come over let's do a girls night" I agreed and packed a small bag. Putting on some shorts I went over Lisa house.

Ringing the doorbell her mom answered the door and I rolled my eyes

Ringing the doorbell her mom answered the door and I rolled my eyes. "What ya fast ass doing here" she said "woman you is too old to be wanting all this smoke. Excuse me" I said pushing pass her. George and Lisa was standing side by side I walked up to her and hugged her.

Looking at George I said a good night and sent him a little wink. I saw his eyes raking down my body which only giving me flash backs. He smirked at me Lisa grabbed my arms pulling me upstairs I can feel George looking at my ass. "What the fuck you looking at" I heard Lean yelled George

Walking into the guest room I usually sleep in putting my bag in there. Lisa and I cuddle in bed watching a movies. Laughing and eating junk food. Like always Lisa went to sleep first.

🛑Mature Content🛑

Which lead me to clean up like always. Throwing way chip bags tubs of ice cream bottled waters and pizza boxes. It's about 1am taking them downstairs to throw it away.

Bending over tying the bag when I felt a pair of hands on my butt. Turning around seeing George he picked me up resting me on the island. "Hey baby" he said wrapping my arms around him "hey" he kissed my lips Turing off the lights taking me to the living room.

Kissing me while sitting in the couch. I'm sucking on his tongue pulling on his hair he's groaning. Grabbing my ass while I suck on his neck. He's starting to get loud "if you don't be quiet we have to stop baby" I told him and he nod. Pulling his dick out I start to stroke it.

Getting on my knees I took him whole in my mouth. "Fuck" he groaned. And he is fucking huge but I ain't no bitch. Taking him and hallowing my cheeks as I go up twirling my tongue around the tip. I pulled on his balls and he let go in my mouth.

I shallowed all of it sitting back on my lap he took my shirt off and breast bounced out. "Beautiful" he whispered pulling my pants to the side and putting me on his dick.

I ride him while he's sucking my nipples it didn't take long for me to cum all over him.
"I should had stayed home" I said "yeah I don't like it better when you scream" I laughed at him he put his clothes on I'm drinking water.

"Good night baby" he said kissing my lips. I walked into the room going straight to the bathroom. Taking a shower and a morning after pill. I ain't tryna get caught up  birth control isn't always affective.

Putting on a shirt over my panties laying behind Lisa and going to sleep. He's definitely sleeping at my house tomorrow night. I'm loud and so is he I love that I don't like the quiet.

The next morning.

Waking up Lisa is gone I go in my bag to find something to wear. Deciding on something more comfortable.

Just a champion fit and sneakers

Just a champion fit and sneakers. Walking to Lisa room she's getting ate out. "Damn bitch get it for you and me" I said and a pillow was thrown at me. Her mom went out of town again and George is at work.

So I got my stuff and went home getting a phone call. "Hello?" I said not looking at the screen "Mya" great him "Yes Mason" I answered "I've decided that I'm taking part of your company. That your mom left for you I need extra money now that I have baby coming" my dad said and I laughed at him.

"Mason if you touch my company I will sue the diapers off your unborn child. You had the business and ran it dry I've been taking care of it since I was 14. And I got it to the multi billion dollars company it is." I yelled at him. "You can keep the money for my school. I'll pay for it after this year. Now you have no reason to contact me. Ever".

"And when you find out that ain't your baby don't come running to me" I told him hanging up me phone. Piece of shit I swear his wife better stop trying me.