Wife&Cute Boys

George Luke Pov

Getting home it's about 7am. Walking into my house I see Lean my wife if you can call her that. "Where have you been I came home early to surprise you" she yelled I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right" I said going upstairs to take a shower. Walking out she's still sitting on the bed. "Who were you with" she asked "that concerns you how?" I asked her she looked at her lap.

"I love you" she said and I sighed "you love me?  Did you love me when you were cheating me. You even left for the week with your boyfriend. Or when you and your boyfriend try to set me up. Let's face it the only reason why your with me is because I took you out my will. And you won't divorce me because you won't get a dime". I told her.

She looked surprised like I didn't know "now go to your room." I told her getting dress for work. Looking at my phone smiling at the text from Mya. I was never really around when she was a kid. I worked a lot.

I really just started to meet her when she started collage. I always heard Lisa talked about her and Lean complain how much of a bad influence she was.

But she not my daughter is older she should be doing better at her age. She's 19 for God sakes her mother still treats her like a child. I know it's just to keep me around. But she's a big girl now I will be moving out soon.  Especially if this relationship works out.

Mya Grant POV

Looking in the mirror at clothes. I haven't been to school all week I gatta look good. Making sure I had all my work and books. I only have three classes today but I'm also on the news paper so I'll be there all day.

Getting to my car I drove parked grabbing my stuff

Getting to my car I drove parked grabbing my stuff. Walking in it isn't much black people going to Yale. So I take it as my responsibility to show them how it's done. I get the highest grades in my class. I'm on the newspapers and I run track.

Walking in I see Lisa she always makes me proud when she dress. We tend to match a lot the thing is we don't plan it the shit just happens. I guess it's a pink day.

"Damn you looking yummy" she said and I laugh

"Damn you looking yummy" she said and I laugh. Grabbing her arm we have all the same classes too. Which is weird but I don't question it. Going to class we sit next to each other both studying pre law.