Baths&Talks

George Luke Pov

"Fuck baby just like that" I moaned as Mya suck my dick. I don't know why but she's been extra horny lately and I love it. I cum in her mouth and she drank it up. I don't know how much more I can take.

She already made me cum 4 times. Now she's riding me "baby please give me a break" I asked "one more" I sighed and started to nibble on her nipples.

She through her head back moaning loudly. "God I love you" I said to her then we rolled over with me on top. Pushing her legs back "such a big dick" she says. Which made me go harder.

She creamed all over me and I went right after. Laying on top of her we're still connected. "Baby I'm tapped out" I said and she laughed at me. 

She got her cast off last week and we haven't had sex the entire time it was on. I guess this build up but she's kicking my ass. Especially because I can't say no to her.

"Let's take a bubble bath" she said and I nod. She's not pregnant we checked already.  She's just really horny and clingy which I don't mind neither of.

We're having a bath and she's playing with her ring. "What's you thinking about?" I asked her "do you wanna elope?" She said and shook my head no.

"No I don't I want everyone around to see that I'm marrying the most beautiful woman in the world" I said kissing her shoulder. She nod "what's wrong?" I asked her.

"I just with everything that happened I just don't want a bunch of people there. Just something with us and Emily. Then we leave for our honeymoon" she said and I nod.

"Does this have anything to do with you not having anyone to walk you down the aisle?" I asked her she started to play with her fingers. "Baby" I questioned.

"I just wished he loved me" she whispered and I kissed her shoulder. "You know your dad do loves you. He might be fucked up but he loves you. When he realizes all the time wasted and all the opportunities he messed he's going to regret it." I told her and she nod.

"So don't miss out on memories because of him. I know you wanted a big wedding with all the works and we're not gonna let one man deprive you of what you deserves". I know she don't show it but she's so sensitive.

She tough and hard in front of everyone but I see right through it. She's a big baby underneath all them walls. "Now how about we ask Jones to walk you done the aisle. He's always been there for you and Emily Godfather" I said and she agreed.

"I think it's a good idea" she whispered "you don't need him you are loved by many. Especially me" I told her turning her around so she can straddle me.

I wiped the tears that fell from her beautiful big brown eyes and kissed her perfect nose. "I love you too" she said and then kiss me "baby no more come on give me break I'm old" she laughed at me.

"Just one more" she whispered sucking on my neck. I sigh knowing I can't say no to her and the fact that I'm already hard isn't helping me either.

She slid down my dick and I groaned. Biting her breast one more won't hurt.

A few hours later.

I lied she's tiring my ass out we did four more rounds. It's 6am I got work and she gets to sleep in since Emily is with my mother.

Walking into my office my brother is sitting down. Looking up at me when he hears me come in. "Dude you look like shit" he said "what's wrong" he asked me. I laughed "my fiancé has a lot of energy" I said and he laughed at me.

"Ooh I heard about your fiancé. A spitfire that one" he said and we both laughed. "So what brings you here." Then his smile left his face "I know who tired to kill your fiancé" then my smiled dropped.

"Do you this man?" He showed me a picture of who's driving. I clench my jaw can't believing I didn't even think of the idiot. I nod shaking my head the rage building up in my body.

Trying to relax I should had fucking known. "Where did you get this?" I asked him "I'm the new police chief. I'm not supposed to tell you but your my brother if someone hurt the woman I loved. I wanna know too." He said

"What are you going to do" he asked me knowing the temper I use to have growing up.  "How much time can you give me with him" I looked at my brother.

"I can give you an hour but you can't kill him. I can't cover that up" he said and I nod. He hugged me "by the way I would pick up chocolate drop if I were you. Moms was looking at ponies earlier" he said laughing but at the moment I couldn't find anything funny.

I'm just extremely pissed!