Chapter Thirty-four | The Past Has Never Passed

WARNING: Smut! You know the drill.

--

THE FIERY HEAT that gnawed on (Name)'s stomach, the settling and growing arousal, is no longer a foreign feeling to her. It's just familiar and her mind suddenly displayed flashes of the first night they shared with each other. She was reminded of it the moment her husband kissed her in an almost cliche yet bizarre moment under the igniting lights of the fireworks.

And just like that, her feelings of wanting him came back like an angry tidal wave ready to drown them into another night of passion.

It seems that everything around them faded into a blur, all the images and the sounds became faint as they continue to kiss. (Name) poured much yearning as she kissed him back, prompting Bakugou to deliver the same amount of passion in their lip-locking. Then, they broke apart and (Name) marveled at the sight of a small smile gracing Bakugou's lips. She's so captivated that she allowed him to lead her towards whatever direction they took off into. Only then did she realize that he led her into her chambers when she caught sight of the familiar doors.

Again, they kissed with another range of fervour. Bakugou had her pinned on the door, his hands desperately exploring her exposed skin until they came to tug on her dress, wanting to undress her right there and then. However, (Name) was reaching behind to open the door and they stumbled inside, laughing as they nearly toppled on the floor causing Bakugou to removed his lips from her.

Still grinning, Bakugou kicked the door close and reach out to lock it, she then let him rest his forehead on hers as they continue to smile. The moment was cut short when (Name) initiated the kiss this time, she offered a soft and lingering kiss which soon turned passionate as Bakugou started to lead her towards the bed.

She felt the soft mattress on her back as Bakugou slowly laid her down. His mouth leaving kisses on her jaw and neck. When he yearned for more skin, (Name) sat up and thanked the gods out there that she decided not to wear a corset today because she was able to reach for the laces on her back and with Bakugou's help, although messy, they managed to unlace her dress and let it drop on the floor.

She reckon that because this is not the first time he has seen her naked then he would not mind at all, but Bakugou stopped, she look up to see his eyes wandering all over his body. The gloss in his eyes reflected not only lust but some kind of admiration.

He breathed out, "You're so fucking beautiful," he leaned and started to leave hot trails of kisses from her neck, to her jaw and to her ears.

His kisses soon directed south. He left soft kisses on the valley of her breast and she moaned when he lapped his tongue on one of her erect nipples. (Name)'s hands gripped on his blonde locks as he kept kissing her body, going further down.

"Katsuki," she sighed and he gently pushed her down on a lying position again with his one hand while the other gripped on her thigh, he is going dangerously close to where she needed him.

"What are you do--" (Name) was cut off with another sigh as his mouth breathe on her clit. Then, she was a moaning mess when Bakugou used his tongue to pleasure her. (Name)'s hips started to grind on his face as he continued his ministrations, her hand came to the side of her face, gripping the sheets while her other one gripped tightly on his hair.

"Katsuki..." She kept moaning his name until his mouth left her clit only for his finger to replace it. Bakugou inserted two fingers inside her and started to pump in and out. Unconsciously, (Name) brought her free hand to her mouth so she could bite on it, Bakugou rose from his position to lean on her body so he could remove her hand and kiss her while he left his fingers to work in her womanhood.