Chapter Six | Lost in the Woods.

ALL DAY, (Name) never left her room. She immersed herself in her books, Uraraka had been the one who brought her food for breakfast and lunch.

Surprisingly, no one from court questioned why she locked herself inside her chamber nor did someone tried to fetch her. (Name) is not complaining though, she's loving the comfort and peace of her chamber.

Although, she was sure that ridiculous rumors would start again.

She also made time to write a letter for her family back in Magus. Pouring her feelings to the letter, (Name) must admit she felt a little better.

(Name) thought she had more time, but it seemed that it wasn't the case when she suddenly heard knocks from outside her chamber.

Uraraka, who was knitting, looked up and rushed to the door. (Name) sighed as she heard multiple footsteps and was forced to close her book to face her visitors.

"Your Majesty."

It's Priest Aoyama and Midoriya.

Both of them bowed and waited for her to speak. (Name) stood then smoothed her dress before standing with poise.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"Priest Aoyama is here to take you on tonight's Saturday Evening Mass." Midoriya spoke.

(Name) raised a brow. She thought it was so random and all of a sudden. Mostly, she attends Mass on Sunday mornings.

"But I'm supposed to attend tomorrow."

"Yes." Midoriya lowered his head. "But His Majesty requested for you to attend the evening mass."

Then, Priest Aoyama spoke. "His Majesty had confided in me about you, and I adviced that bringing you closer to the words of God would make you.. feel better..."

"Did he?" (Name) narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

"Oui~"

(Name) turned her gaze to Midoriya who immediately gave her a sad smile.

"Do I have a choice?"

"I'm afraid non, Your Majesty." Priest Aoyama closed his eyes.

"Of course, I don't." She muttered the huffed and turned away from them. "Thank you. I will prepare to go out."

Both men immediately went out.
Uraraka dashed to get (Name) a dress more fitting for the mass. Soon, the servant was fitting her into the dress. Then, her hair was also done and finally, (Name) is ready to go.

"Thank you." (Name) turned to Uraraka when she draped a furred cloak over her. And then she handed her a pair of gloves to which (Name) slipped on.

When she went out, she found Midoriya and Priest Aoyama waiting outside. As soon as they saw her, they immediately started leading her.

They got outside and (Name) draped the hood of her cloak to shield herself. She look ahead to see two carriages prepared for them.

"I'll be with Priest Aoyama, Your Majesty." Midoriya said with a low voice.

(Name) nodded at him and climbed on her own carriage. She was alone to which she's thankful for. Although, she also wanted to talk to Midoriya for a bit.

Soon, the carriage started leaving and (Name) was left to see the view of the different houses they passed by until they arrived at the church.

__________

The mass made (Name) feel a little bit better, she told herself to thank Priest Aoyama for that. But didn't have the chance to do it as she was immediately ushered to her carriage. The coachman insisted that it was already late. And indeed, the sky had turned dark.