Chapter Twelve | Humility

THE NEXT day, (Name) awoke to the sunlight hitting her face. Then, Uraraka came in and prepared her a bath. After that, she dressed (Name) up. The brunette then brought breakfast and let (Name) eat.

"All right." The royalty said after finishing her breakfast. "I'll go and socialize to see who can join the coup."

Uraraka gave her a mix of nervous and encouraging smile.

Soon, (Name) was off prancing around the hallway where a lot of nobles gather. She paused her steps to get a better look at each of their faces.

(Name) had decided to get the court in her good side first.

"There you are!"

Turning around, (Name) look to see Mina walking up to her. Following behind her is Lady Yaoyorozu. They curtsied as soon as they stopped before (Name). Then, Lady Mina approached her with a beaming smile.

"You have to come with us." She said. "The weather is great so we'll eat breakfast outside."

"Will you join us, Your Majesty?" Lady Yaoyorozu asked politely.

(Name) thought this is a good opportunity to see if she can convince one of them to join. "Of course. And please call me (Name)."

The women beamed and Mina pulled her gleefully.

Indeed, the weather is great. (Name) had found the current early morning breeze relaxing and she basked in the sunlight.

"You look a lot better now." Yaoyorozu remarked as she matched her pace with (Name).

"I reckon I do." (Name) smiled slightly.

Mina kept leading them outside and now they passed the gardens. That's when (Name) saw a bunch of servants working about under a large tree.

Cloths are laid out as well as baskets of food. The servants are setting everything up. And then, (Name) noticed that the other ladies are there as well.

Some of them are strolling around with a servant holding a parasol to shade them from the sun. Some are simply waiting for the servants to finish.

"Hello!" Mina was first to run and greet them.

(Name) and Yaoyorozu followed after her. When the ladies saw (Name), they curtsied. The other ladies started to gather as well.

"Your Majesty." Lady Camie showed up and curtsied. (Name) acknowledge her with a nod.

"It's good to have you back." Sarcasm dripped in Lady Camie's voice as she said that.

"I feel very welcome." (Name) responded.

Soon, the servants finished prepping everything and the ladies were allowed to eat. They all sat down and chatted.

(Name) took several bites from her food despite being full from breakfast earlier. She must do well if she wants to get along with everyone in the court.

"Yao-momo, you eat a lot." Mina said to Yaoyorozu, not in an insulting way though.

(Name) look at Yaoyorozu beside her and smiled to see how healthy her body looks.

"Well," The raven haired woman started, "I must eat very well because my quirk turns lipids into atoms to create things."

(Name)'s eyes lit up a bit upon the mention of her quirk. "Your quirk allows you to create things?"

"Yes." She nodded. "Although I can only make things that are not alive."

"That's a very convenient quirk."