3. Its nice to meet you.

"I'll give you a tour, and we can watch a show or something." Phil said, standing up. Tommy nodded and grabbed his bag. "I'll show you to your bedroom, first. That way you can unpack. Once your done, you can head down here and I'll show you around."

Tommy nodded again and followed Phil up the stairs. There was a hallway that stretched to the right once they got to the top, as well as a door to the left. Phil led him to the first door on the right. He opened it to reveal Tommys room.

It was bigger than his room in the group home. There was a closet on one wall, with a dresser next to it. A desk against the opposite wall, with a bed next to that. It was a big bed.

"Go ahead and make yourself comfortable. There's some clothes in the closet if you want to look, Wil and Technos old clothes that they don't fit in anymore. Feel free to change as well, if you'd like. I'll just be downstairs." He said, then turned to go.

"Thank you." Tommy said softly, looking around the room. Phil shut the door behind him.

Tommy had never been in a room where he could shut the door.

He set his bag down and took a good look. The desk had notebooks and pens laid on it, and a stuffed cow. On the bed laid a soft blanket that he immediately wrapped around himself, then thought better and took off his jacket before doing so again. He opened the closet and shuffled through some of the clothes. Most of them looked like they would probably fit. He pulled out a pair of soft pants and a jumper, pulling them on instead of his old clothes from the group home. They were warmer and softer.

After unloading the few items he had into the drawers, he found his way back down to where Phil was waiting.

"Hey mate, warmer now?" He asked. Tommy nodded. "Alright, ready for the grand tour?" He smiled widely and walked around the house, showing him every room.

Phil opened every door and explained what was there, let Tommy go into ever room, even showed him where all the food was.

No one had ever willingly told him where he could get snacks.

"Alright mate, any questions?" He asked.

"Where are your sons?" He wondered.

"They should be home any minute now." Phil explained. "Until then, why don't you go sit in the den and we'll put on a show or something? I can make popcorn." He offered.

Tommy nodded and walked over to the couch, sinking into the cushions.

This was a really nice place.

~•~

"Dad?" A voice yelled about halfway into their movie. The door opened and two sets of footsteps entered.

"In here, Wilbur!" Phil yelled back, pausing the show. Tommy watched as he stood to greet his sons.

The two boys walked into the room. Tommy took the time they were talking with their father to look at them.

One was really tall with brown fluffy hair. A pair of glasses rested on his nose. He had his hands stuffed in the pockets of his dark jeans. He was wearing a yellow sweater with a brown jacket thrown over it, Tommy assumed to keep warm.

The other was shorter than Glasses, but was still decently tall. He was surely still taller than Tommy. He had dyed pink pair that was pulled into a ponytail. He was in black ripped jeans and a blue top, a black jacket in his hands.

If Tommy had seen them on the street, they would have been really intimidating.

"Tommy, why don't you come over here and meet them?" Phil said, shaking him out of his thoughts. Tommy stood and walked over to the boys.

"I'm Wilbur, it's nice to meet you, Tommy." Glasses said, extending his hand. Tommy just stared at it before looking up at Phil. The older man just smiled.

"I'm Techno." The pink haired one said, crossing his arms.

"Hi." Tommy said quietly, crossing his arms to match Techno. The taller man smiled at that.

~•~

Helloooooooo

Hope you all enjoyed!

I'm excited for the next few chapters. So please let me know how you're liking this!

I'm also heading on vacation so I'm postponing updates until I get back. It shouldn't be too long, I promise!

Goodbye for now!