10. Wheres dad?

By the end of the hayride, Tubbo felt like a whole new person. They were laughing and joking as if they had been friends for a lifetime.

The truck pulled up to the same spot where it had picked them up, and the two boys got off. Techno and Dream were sitting on a bench watching Wilbur and Foolish try to push each other into the snow.

"Tommy, I have an idea." Tubbo whispered.

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it boss man." Tommy smiled.

Tubbo whispered his plan to the other, and they slowly crept closer to their brothers.

Wait... brothers. Did he just think of Wilbur as his brother?

No time to think about that...

He and Tubbo, as they got closer, jumped out and shoved both of their brothers into the snow. The two older boys toppled into the bank, sinking into the fresh powder.

Tommy and Tubbo burst out laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" Tubbo said between laughs.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now." Wilbur said, brushing the snow off of his back. He and Foolish both stood.

"Run!" Tommy yelled, and both he and Tubbo took off.

They were quickly pursued by the older two, but they had gotten a bit of a head start. Pretty soon, the older boys had begun to pelt them with snowballs. Tommy could barely breathe in between running and laughing.

He and Tubbo continued to run until they hit an ice patch. Both boys slid and fell, hard.

Tubbo seemed to be fine, laughing as he slid into a pile of snow.

Tommy, on the other hand, hit his head, hard, on the ice. He laid there as the older boys caught up. Something in Wilbur's expression made him freak out even more than he already was.

He heard someone yelling for Phil and Puffy in the distance, but everything was ringing.

He put one hand up towards his head and was met with something warm and sticky, instead of the cold ice he was expecting.

He saw Techno kneel down beside him and grab his hand, felt someone touching his head. He didn't know what was going on, only that he was having trouble hearing what was happening around him.

He faintly heard his name from Techno.

"Where's dad?" He managed out, blinking up at the older boy.

"He's coming. Don't worry, it's okay."

~•~

You guys I am so sorry.

My life has been terrible these past few weeks.

I've been back and forth from home and college due to deaths in my family and sicknesses I needed to help out with.

All in all, it's been an exhausting couple of weeks.

However, it looks like it's done for the time being.

SO

I will be trying to get back on a schedule.

No promises, but I will try.

Thank you guys for sticking with me. ❤️

-Jules