::14::

cw// nsfw

Dream awakes to unfamiliar scenery around him.

When he fully opens his eyes, noticing someone asleep in his arms, he remembers what had happened last night. He and George were at the party, then they decided to bail and have sex instead.

His head shoots up and he immediately drops it back onto the pillow, having a bad hangover already.

George seems to notice motion behind him and he turns around, giving Dream a smile. "Good morning."

"Good morning," Dream returns, voice raspy and low. George has his phone in one hand, and it seems that he's been awake for a little while.

"You feeling alright? Do you have a hangover?" George asks, flipping over all the way so he's now in Dream's arms and facing him. The blonde is too tired to move and he only pulls George closer.

"Want to sleep more," Dream mumbles, burying his head into George's neck. The brunette giggles and runs a hand through his hair.

"It's already past noon, idiot," George says with a smile, watching as Dream whines and finally moves, letting George move freely from his grip. The brunette stands up and heads to a storage container. "Are you hungover?" He asks again.

"Little bit," Dream says, yawning and running a hand through his hair. He sits up all the way and rubs his eyes, feeling refreshed after the sleep he had gotten but still a little tired.

"How did you sleep?" George asks as he returns with a water bottle and pills for Dream's hangover.

"I slept well, actually," Dream says, taking the medicine and reaching for his phone, which is somehow not dead yet. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel fine," George says, smiling like he's the most refreshed he's ever been. Dream finds himself returning the smile.

"Good, I see you can walk well enough," Dream teases, to which George rolls his eyes at. "We should get breakfast."

"I think you mean lunch," George corrects.

"Same thing," Dream says.

He hears George mutter under his breath something similar to 'it's not' but doesn't listen as he changes into his clothes from yesterday. He doesn't put on the long sleeve turtleneck, only wearing the t-shirt and jeans. George offers him some clothes, but Dream obviously doesn't fit into them.

After changing, the two of them start walking, no real destination in mind. They look around for a café or restaurant that seems nice, finding one called Slime's Palace, a cute restaurant just outside of campus.

Upon entering, Dream looks around and notices just how beautiful the place is, having a medieval castle theme. A cheery looking man greets them at the door.

"Hi! My name is Charlie and I'll be your server today," the man says, smiling as he grabs menus and shows the boys their table. They sit down and he leaves them to browse the menu.

"This place is cozy," George says, eyes scanning the menu. Dream hums in agreement and the server comes back after, taking their orders.

George ends up getting a grilled cheese and tomato soup, and Dream gets spaghetti and meatballs. They both just get water for drinks as they're still a little hungover.

"I'm scared to go back home," Dream says as they drink their water. George looks up at him with a quirked eyebrow. "Sapnap's gonna tear me apart with what happened at the party."

"During spin the bottle?" George asks, and Dream nods. "Just tell him we were drunk and didn't know what we were thinking. That's what happened anyway."