::30::

cw// smut

Winter break is coming up quickly.

There's only two days of classes until the students all get a month off.

Sapnap has decided to visit his family in Greece for one half of the vacation, then come back to Florida for the other half and stay with his parents. George had mentioned not wanting to go back to England—the reason unknown to Dream, but he doesn't think he needs to know—and just staying in his dorm until the end of break. Dream finds himself against this.

"George, you can't just stay locked up in your dorm all winter break!" Dream says, sitting on George's bed while the brunette finishes last minute homework.

"Why not? It'll be like the school year," he says with a shrug.

"Because you'll be lonely," Dream says, kicking his feet up behind him, having nothing else to do than lay and watch George.

"I'll be just fine," George says with a laugh.

"No you won't," Dream crosses his arms.

"Dream," George scolds.

"What? I'm right!" Dream says. "Wait! How about you stay with my family?"

"I don't think that's a good idea," George chuckles, pausing his writing to look at his boyfriend.

"Why not? It'll be great, I can introduce you to my family and we can hang out all winter!" Dream suggests happily.

"I don't want to intrude," George says.

"You won't be intruding! You can sleep in my room," Dream says. "Or one the guest bedrooms, but I don't think you'd want to stay in those."

"Right," George rolls his eyes, seeming to remember how Dream is actually rich. "How about I'll stay here for the first half of break, then I'll go with you the second half? Like Sapnap is doing. We can even spend Christmas together. That is, if all of this is fine with your family."

"Oh yeah, my family won't be against it, don't worry. I don't think they even care that I'm coming back anyway," Dream laughs. "Besides maybe Drista. Oh my God, you and her would totally adore each other! I can't wait to introduce you to Patches too!"

George laughs and goes back to doing his homework. "Slow down there, don't get yourself too excited."

"Whatever," Dream rolls his eyes. "Hey, have you talked to Karl recently?"

George nods. "Yeah, we were talking yesterday, why?"

"Dunno. I haven't talked to him and was just wondering how he's doing," Dream says.

"He's doing good, he likes it over there," George says. "Have him and Sapnap talked at all?"

Dream shakes his head, not that George would see it anyway. "Nope, Sapnap has been angry about Karl leaving. I think he's transitioned from being sad to enraged, and I'm pretty sure he blocked Karl."

"Damn, that really sucks," George says with a sad voice. "I hope things work out between them."

"Me too, it's not likely though. I think Sapnap's starting to move on. Slowly, but he's getting there," Dream says. "Anyway, how's progress been?"

"It's been good. My therapist said he's proud of me for not having urges to relapse, and really, I haven't had any. It's weird, but I finally think I'm getting better. I can even be around alcohol without wanting it," George smiles.

"Good, I'm happy for you," Dream says happily, resisting the urge to walk over to George and ambush him with hugs and kisses, opting to let him finish his homework instead.