::22::

tw// panic attack, threats, PTSD, mention of addiction, domestic violence/mentions of

George has been getting strange calls recently.

His birthday was yesterday and suddenly his phone is ringing off the hook from an unknown number. He answered once, but the person immediately hung up. George, with his anxiety, was paranoid that something bad would happen.

A part of George thinks it's his substance abuse that's causing him to hallucinate, and he questions everything. He had turned his phone off, ignoring all calls and texts out of some invisible fear, and spent his time worrying about everything. Thinking that maybe it's because of the drugs and alcohol, George thinks that he caused this for himself. That he needs to fix everything, but he doesn't know how.

He realized sometime during the day that Dream must've been texting him a lot, wondering why he won't answer, but George can't find it in himself to turn his phone on.

He had been sitting outside, just thinking, when he saw Dream. Dream tried to help, but George wasn't accepting it. He's too kind. Too sweet to worry about the brunette's problems.

George feels stuck.

The next day is when George finally finds out who this mystery person is.

Before his very first class of the day, Aidan shows up at his door.

"Hey," Aidan says with a smile, one that George doesn't return.

"What do you want?" The brunette spits out, clearly not having this right now.

"You haven't been answering my calls, so I decided to come over," Aidan says, stepping into the room before George can block his entry.

"That was you?" George wonders, to which Aidan nods. "Why were you blowing up my phone? I clearly blocked you for a reason, did you buy a new fucking phone just to get my attention?"

"Well it wasn't just for you," Aidan says, but shrugs and nods anyway. "It's because I still like you and I think we should be together. Babe, we belong together, don't you think?"

"I don't think that," George says. "I'm happy with where I am now."

"Happy with Dream?" Aidan says, to which George's eyes widen at. The blonde chuckles. "Thought so. Did he get you the ring?"

"That's not your fucking business," George says angrily.

"Oh but it is," Aidan chuckles. "You two must really love each other. That's sad, you don't belong with him, you belong with me. Remember all the fun we had? Dream wouldn't be able to show you as much of a good time as I did."

"That's a lie," George says with narrow eyes. "Please leave, we're not getting back together."

"Oh but I don't think you'd like the consequences if you reject me," Aidan laughs, smile growing wider. He whispers the next part. "And I think Dream especially wouldn't like them."

"Don't do anything to him," George says, fully intending the threatening tone of his voice.

"We'll see about that," Aidan says with a laugh, sounding like a psychopath in George's ears.

George kicks him out after that and slams the door, locking it tightly. He starts to have a panic attack and finds that he can't breathe. His hands shakily grab his phone and he waits for it to turn on again, wincing at all of his unread messages and missing call notifications. Most are from Dream, some from Aidan, and from others that were just wondering about his absence.