II.

1 Month later...

 Alia

 February 10, 9:50 AM

 Waking up, sweating again because of another nightmare. It had been a month ever since that incident with that murderer. His gold and diamond sword piercing me in my heart countless times, shocking me up. Therapy didn't help a lot and that stupid therapist acts like I am a crazy person who needs to settle down from my crazy talks. Groaning that maybe he is taking over my sanity. Was that his goal? I mean, he said I had 48 hours and it had been a month ever since. Mom had been very distant with me lately. She always wants me to go out and make sure I go home late or something. Then I would hear them talk about me. A male voice is always heard. Was she despising me for a man? But the voice of the man proved to me that he is in his 20s. Compared to me who is only 20. I wanted to come down, but my mind is telling me to let them be. I heard the door opened again. Weird, he usually comes in at night. I came down to see a man in a red hoodie his hair pushed back. The same shade of color as I saw in that monster.I should stop overthinking. His hair is just a small piece of evidence. Some so many people have Dirty Blonde hair. 

 "What are you doing here?", mom's cold voice spoke which brought shivers running down my spine.

 "Where is your promise? I still haven't had it. Do it or something will happen.", his voice spoke 2 times colder than mom.

 "Hey, mom. Who's this?", I asked walking down as the man stiffened.

 "H-hey honey. This is uh, Clay. Clay Davidson.", mom said with a smile.

 "Hello sir.", I greeted as the man slowly turned.

 His bright emerald eyes looked at my brown eyes. My eyes widened at how cold and emotionless it was even if it shines bright. 

 "So this is the famous 'lucky girl who escaped the wrath of Dream Zach' Alia Taylors. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I am Clay Davidson as stated by Mrs. Taylors.", Clay spoke making me bring my hand out.

He grabbed my hand and shook it firmly. His grip is tight like his.Fear engulfed me as I tried to pull my hand out but only made his grip tighter. 

 "You can let go of my daughter's hand Clay.", mom said coldly, but Clay didn't even bother to look at her, as his eyes stared to mine directly.

 He cleared his throat and let go of my hand. 

 "I should go and have lunch. I'll see you later this evening Mrs. Taylors. Alia.", he said making me gulped at how he spoke my name and nodded.

 He left as I let out the breath I never knew I held. I felt breathless. 

*** Time Skip ***

 6:00 PM

 It was 6 PM when mom barged into my room. 

 "Hey, baby. Can you go to your auntie Mira to get the things I need? It's urgent since Mr. Davidson would be arriving for that package.", mom spoke lovingly.

 I sighed and nodded.I grabbed my phone and wallet as I wanted to buy something on the way. I stepped outside and started walking as the street lights shine. I was far from the house when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see no one there. I walked faster as fear erupt me causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach.I then felt a hand on my mouth. I turned around to see a dark smile. The person is masked. His body is close to mine as he slammed me to the post there. I felt warm liquid fall down my head as my eyes widened.