VI.

Alia 

 1 day later.

 February 18, 9 AM

Waking up, feeling distraught. After my fight with Clay, he walked out right after telling me how unfaithful I was to him. How can he actually say that when we're not actually together and in love. I sat on my bed, feeling bored since I don't have my phone. I walked to the bathroom and fixed myself. I soon came out after a hot shower, I saw a box in the table and a note on top of it.I walked towards it to see if it was for me. 

 Here is your oh-so-precious phone. Go date any man you want. I doubt they'll last for you are disgusting and ugly. Don't take this gift as friendship. 

 Xx – Clay 

 I removed the note to see an iPhone 12 pro max box. This phone costs so much! How did he get it? Did he actually bought this or possibly stole it? I opened it to see the phone untouched. The receipt on the lid. 

 100,000 credits.(1 credit equals 1,000 coins.)

Holy shit. That's like a million coins! I can barely afford that as every mission only give us 100 credits! I opened the phone to see all the apps I had on my old phone there. A smile erupts from my face as I walked outside to be met with a fellow assassin.

"A pleasant morning Kagura.", the assassin said.

"Please, call me Lia.", I said.

"Yes ma'am.", he nodded.

"Have you seen C- Kira?", I asked.

"Yes. He is currently in the gym on the 3rd floor.", he replied.

I thanked him and walked to the elevator. Gosh, if only I know how to cast that teleporting spell thing, I will. I walked outside as it was already the 3rd floor. It opened to see a whole gym. My mouth dropped as I saw many men topless, working out, but only one caught my eye. Clay there, on the ring, battling a big guy. I walked inside to see eyes on me. I continued walking to the ring. Grunts from the big guy were heard as Clay repetitively threw some hard punches, beads of sweat running down his face. Blood suddenly spilled as the guy dropped on the ring, knocked our cold. Cheers were heard as people were giving credits to the others. Clay walked down the ring and to his bag, drinking a bottle of water. He looked in my direction, as our eyes locked. He suddenly coughs violently, choking from the water. I rushed to him and rubbed his back. He recovered and glared at me. He brought his face to my ear.

"What the fuck are you wearing?", he lowly growled in my ear.

I looked down to see myself on a robe only. The robe tie loose. I blushed madly and grabbed his bag, searching for his shirt, and quickly wore it. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I shifted uncomfortably.

"Eyes off my Wife!", Clay growled loudly, causing everyone to rush out of the gym and inside the elevator.

They feared Clay.

"Were you trying to seek attention? You clearly got it.", he rolled his eyes.

"No! I a-actually came here to say thank you.", I stuttered.

"I told you. Don't take it like we're friends. I hate you and you hate me. Let's keep that mutual.", he said making my jaw dropped.

Well, shit did that hurt. It's Valentine's day too.A tear slipped from my eyes as I rushed out and into the elevator.

I looked at his eyes one more time to see 2 emotions. 

 Guilt and Regret. 

 Laying down on the bed, tears streaming down my face. No matter how much I try to make this relationship work, he pushes me away. I felt a knot form on my stomach. Suddenly, the new phone rang. Without checking, I answered it.