IV.

Alia

 5:15 PM

 Standing on a white dress. It is very weird. The ceremony of the term 'wedding' here is weird. I saw a table in the middle of the room with men whose faces were covered in a black cloth and their arm bare showing their toned muscles. Clay however is wearing his normal green hoodie and jeans with an uninterested look. 

 "The bride has arrived.", the man behind the table said as the men turned around, all attention on me.

My hair is braided cutely. I was wearing a flower crown. They left my face bear as they said it was already flawless. Flay turned around as his lip slightly parted. His eyes widened a little as shock emits on his eyes. I smiled and walked to him. A man stood beside us as he grabbed both of our hands and tied the royal knot. We then brought the knot to the guy in front of us. 

 "Do you, Kagura Taylors, take Kira Davidson as your partner for life?", the man said making my breath hitched. 

 Ready to say no, but the look of Arthur made me think otherwise. I looked at Clay who's face blank, but his eyes begging me to say yes weirdly.I took a deep breath. 

 "Yes.", I said making sighs of relief around the room as Arthur smiled at me brightly.

"Do you, Kira Davidson, take Kagura Taylors, as your partner in life?", the man asked Clay.

"Yes.", he emitted, showing no emotion.

"As the knot of covenant tied on these two, may they live a happy life together. In sickness and in health. From living and death do they part.", the man said as he placed ash on our hands and burned the knot making me panic, but saw that the ash he placed in our hands glowed.

The knot stopped burning as the glowing stopped. He poured water on our ashed hand to see the print in our hands. Our names written in Japanese carved in our hand. His name on mine and mine on his. 

 "You may now kiss the woman."Clapping was heard as me and Clay looked at each other.

We stayed like that until he started leaning in. My body stiffened as his face grew closer until our nose touches. He leaned in more and kissed my cheek. I let go of the breath I never knew I was holding. 

 +++

The ceremony ended as Clay and I layed on our bed. 

 "Listen. We are married now. I don't want any problem. You fiery Kitten would have to obey with my rules or I will have to punish you that you'll wish you'd just die. Stick with me and do not leave my site okay? The whole staff and assassins here are still surprised about the news of our wedding and Arth's proclamation. If we go back to your world, tell them that we just went out and I proposed got it?", he said as I bobbed my head.

"Understand?", he asked aggressively.

"Understood!", I said, frightened by his tone.

"Good.", he said and chanted the same words he said when we got here yesterday.

A portal opened as we stepped in. We landed on land with loud thuds as I felt lightheaded, leaning on Clay for support. He leaned back making me fall on the ground as he stared at me like a worm. I glared at him then stood up to see that we're in the golden forest.

"Hold on to me. Let's make this travel fast.", he said as I held his arm.

"Τέχνη ιερού σκοταδιού. Βαθύ ταξίδι", He said which I presume greek as I felt the world shake.